By Component (Service, Software), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud) By Type of Banking (Retail, Private, Corporate, Wholesale, Universal), By Country (India, China, Japan, Singapore, Australia), By Ba Read more
By Component (Service, Software), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud) By Type of Banking (Retail, Private, Corporate, Wholesale, Universal), By Country (India, China, Japan, Singapore, Australia), By Bank Asset Size, By Company
Core Banking is a back-end system provided by a group of networked bank branches where customers can perform basic transactions and can access their account across the various branches.
The Asia-Pacific Core Banking Market Analysis, 2020 market report provides the detailed insights on market size, market forecast, market segmentation, market trends, IT spending on core banking platforms, country-wise market analysis, future outlook, competitive benchmarking, etc.
The surging inclination toward the digital transformation in the core banking solution and increasing alliance of banks with the IT companies are anticipated to influence the market of core banking in the forecast period. Moreover, the demand for renewal and replacement of core banking system is anticipated to influence the market of core banking.
According to MarkNtel Advisors research report titled “Asia-Pacific Core Banking Market Analysis, 2020”, the CAGR of the market is anticipated to grow around 2.5% during 2020-25 on account of the demand for core replacement of legacy system is anticipated to boost the market of core banking. Moreover, the customer’s inclination toward the digital banking is projected to influencing the market of core banking.
In 2019, China and India acquired the major share on an account of digital revolution in the countries through which banks are actively adapting digital technology to sustain their position in the market. Moreover, the demand for core replacement of the legacy system is escalating the market growth of the Core Banking market.
The market of Cloud Software is projected to increase in the upcoming years. The surging data volume acts as an accelerator to opt for cloud software by banks by transferring the data to virtual environment to reduce the carbon footing. Moreover, rising digital banking such as mobile banking is projected to positively impact the market of cloud software.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable share in the industry are TCS, FIS, Infosys, Capgemini. Oracle, Finastra, Temenos, etc. The companies are extending their geographical coverage to have advantage over other competitors. For instance, in 2019, FIS merged with Worldplay, a global leader in e-commerce and payment, to particularly focus on the emerging markets such as India.
Moreover, domestic core banking vendors are anticipated to dominate the market in the coming years. For instance, in Asia, Fintech vendors such as Oracle and Finstra are expected to dominate the market with assets less than USD 1 billion, while larger firms such as Temenos, Oracle, FIS and Infosys are the major leaders.
“Asia-Pacific Core Banking Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting market growth, hotspots and growth opportunities available for Core Banking providers across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Component (Service, Software)
2. By Deployment (Cloud, On-Premise)
3. By Type of Banking (Retail, Private, Corporate, Universal, Wholesale, Others)
4. By Application (Tier 1- Upto USD10 billion, Tier 2 USD10-30 billion, Tier 3 USD30-100 billion, Tier 4 USD100-250 billion, Tier 5 USD250 and above)
5. By Country (India, Japan, China, Singapore, Australia, Singapore, Others)
6. By Competitors (FIS, TCS, Oracle, Temenos, Unisys, Infosys, Finastra, Backspace, etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends in Asia Pacific Core Banking market?
2. How the market has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for Asia Pacific Core Banking market?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Core Banking provider across various regions?
Asia Pacific Core Banking Market Analysis, 2015-2025F