Press Release Description
Increasing Modernization in the Defense Sector to Boost the Global Tilt Rotor Aircraft Market through 2026
The Global Tilt Rotor Aircraft Market is expecting around 5% CAGR during 2021-26, states MarkNtel Advisors in their research report. The growth of the market is driven primarily by the rapidly increasing demand for aircraft with capabilities like vertical take-off & landing and enhanced overall performance than conventional aircraft.
In addition, massive government investments in bringing advancements in urban mobility & improving military strength & national security entwined with the rising importance of Tilt Rotor Aircraft for cargo transportation shall further benefit the overall market growth during 2021-26. Besides, the procurement of advanced state-of-the-art aircraft fleets to address the dynamic challenges in the defense sector shall remain a prevalent factor to drive the market in the coming years.
Moreover, swiftly increasing investments by several leading players in the industry to develop technologically advanced, innovative, & robust Tilt Rotor Aircraft shall also augment the global market growth through 2026, states the research report, "Global Tilt Rotor Aircraft Market Analysis, 2021."
With Growing Territorial Conflicts, Military Sector to Continue its Dominance in the Market through 2026
Of both End-Users, the Military sector dominated the Global Tilt Rotor Aircraft Market with the largest share & is anticipated to prevail the same trend during the forecast period. It owes principally to the rising geopolitical tensions & trade wars across various countries, coupled with increasing investments in the military segment to build a robust defense base & strengthen national security, propelling the demand for advanced aircraft like tilt rotor. For instance:
- In June 2020, Market leader Bell Boeing delivered its 400th V-22 Osprey Tiltrotor Aircraft to the US Air Force Special Operations Command.
The US to Continue Dominating the Tilt Rotor Market in North America through 2026
Geographically, among all regions, North America is projected to dominate the Tilt Rotor Market with the largest share during 2021-26. The regional market is driven primarily by the increasing adoption of Tilt Rotor Aircraft in the US to strengthen its national security and the extensive presence of leading market players across the region, i.e., creating intense competition to develop technologically advanced aircraft.
Moreover, across the region, the US exhibits the largest number of V-22 Osprey Tilt Rotor Aircraft in their armed forces, which is another crucial aspect benefiting the regional market. Furthermore, favorable governments policies for encouraging the development & adoption of these aircraft shall also drive the regional market through 2026, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, "Global Tilt Rotor Aircraft Market Analysis, 2021."
Leading Companies in the Market :
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the Global Tilt Rotor Aircraft Market include The Boeing Company, Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI), Bell Aircraft Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Honeywell Aerospace, Agusta Westland, GE Aviation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, BAE Systems PLC., Raytheon Company, & Israel Aerospace Industries.
Key Questions Answered in the Study :
- What are the current & future trends in the Global Tilt Rotor Aircraft Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & service adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Tilt Rotor Aircraft Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, & expectations from Tilt Rotor Aircraft manufacturers across various regions?
- By Type (Helicopter Base, Fixed Wing Base, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
- By Class (Mono Rotor, Twin Rotor, Quad Rotor)
- By End-User (Military, Civilian)
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific)
- By Countries (The US, Canada, Brazil, The UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Switzerland, GCC, Israel, Africa, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, South East Asia)
- By Competitors (The Boeing Company, Korea Aerospace Research Institute (KARI), Bell Aircraft Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Honeywell Aerospace, Agusta Westland, GE Aviation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, BAE Systems PLC., Raytheon Company, Israel Aerospace Industries)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure