The rising number of corporate offices in the country is projected to boost the demand for elevator and escalators in the country. The surging initiatives by the government to boost the infrastructure development is anticipated to increase the requirement for elevator and escalators in the forthcoming period. Under the Qatar National Vision 2030, several construction projects have been introduced in the country, which would surge the growth of Qatar elevator and escalator market in the years to come, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Qatar Elevator & Escalator Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Qatar Elevator and Escalator Market Analysis, 2020”, the elevator and escalator market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25. The elevator and escalator market is gradually growing at a considerable pace after the revival of crude oil prices in 2017 due to the increase in the number of investments in the construction industry. Moreover, the country is a host for the FIFA World Cup 2022 thereby positively impacting the growth of hospitality sector. Hence, the surging number of hotels in the country would boost the requirement for elevator and escalators.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the residential and commercial sector grabbed the highest market share in the Qatar elevator and escalator market in 2019. The maximum market share is attributed to the increasing construction activities in the country under the Qatar National Vision 2030. Moreover, the gradually growing foreign investments in the country are anticipated to positively impact the construction sector thereby boosting the demand for elevators and escalators in the country.
"Qatar Elevator and Escalator Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for elevator and escalator firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Elevator, Escalator)
2. By Service (New Installation, Modernization, Maintenance)
3. By End Users (Residential, Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (Al Khor, Ad Dawhah, Al Wakrah, Al Rayyan)
5. By Competitors (Fujitec, Hyundai, Kleemann Group, Otis, Hitachi, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Qatar elevator & escalator market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Qatar elevator & escalator market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the elevator & escalator companies across various regions?