The surging number of air conditioners in Algeria is anticipated to positively impact the growth of Algeria white goods market. The residential sector is the major revenue generator for room air conditioners in the country. The residential sector is expected to outpace the commercial sector in the forthcoming period due to the rising purchasing power and disposable income of the customers. In addition, the commercial sector is shifting towards utilizing centralized air conditioners.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Algeria White Goods Market Analysis, 2020”, the white goods market is projected to register a CAGR around 6% during 2020-25. The growth of the white goods market in Algeria is attributed to the rising urbanization, increasing disposable income and growing initiatives by the government. Moreover, the surging construction sector has a positive impact on the growth of white goods market in Algeria. The growing initiatives of the government to increase local production is anticipated to provide a boost to the growth of Algeria white goods market in the forthcoming years.
The imposition of the quota system on the importation of mobile devices by the Algeria government energized the local players to expand their market share in the country. There are some local manufacturers leading the overall mobile market in Algeria which include Condor, IRIS and Stream System. Hence, the surging support from the government is projected to boost the growth of mobile phone market in the years to come, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Algeria White Goods Market Analysis, 2020”.
The key players in the Algeria white goods market comprise of LG, Condor, Brandt, Beko, Samsung, Panasonic, Bosch, etc. In 2019, LG and BrandT captured a substantial market share in the microwave oven and dishwasher market. The highest share is attributed to the companies providing price discounts and gift vouchers for the purchase of their products.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ the split air conditioners captured the highest market share in the overall air conditioner market in 2019 due to low noise, better cooling efficiency, less energy consumption, etc. With the increased demand for split AC, several manufacturers are discontinuing the production of window air conditioners. Moreover, the additional features such as air purification further adds to the increased inclination towards split air conditioners.
"Algeria White Goods Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for White Goods firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This would help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Room Air Conditioners, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Cooking Range, Mobile Phone, Vacuum Cleaner, Air Purifier, Washing Machine, Television, Water Heater, Water Dispenser)
2. By End Users (Commercial, Residential, Industrial)
3. By Geographic Region (North West, Central, Southern, North East)
4. By Competitors (LG, Condor, Brandt, Beko, Samsung, Panasonic, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Algeria White Goods market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Algeria White Goods market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the white goods companies across various regions?