The key reason for the growth of advanced malware detection solutions is the extensive degree of sophistication of advanced malware attacks which greatly catalyzes the need to categorize unknown threats without solely relying on traditional malware detection tools. The spurring need to manage business risks proactively which also drives investment in advanced malware detection technology can further help in preventing large-scale and costly data breaches.
“Asia-Pacific Advanced Malware Detection Solution Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Advanced Malware Detection Solution providers across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors, along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This can help companies in the formulation of Go-to-Market Strategies and diversify its product offerings across the globe.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Asia-Pacific Advanced Malware Detection Solution Market Analysis, 2020”, the Asia-Pacific Advanced Malware Detection Solution Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 18.2% during 2020-25. The integration of advanced malware detection solutions with a broader security portfolio or to common security control points has led to extensive investments on an account of ease of deployment.
Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance Sector Witnessing a Boost
The number of cyberattacks in the recent years are gradually gaining momentum, leading to an escalation in the need for generating for an enhanced security system. Therefore, the advanced malware detection solution showcased a proliferated demand especially in banking, financial services, and insurance segment in 2019 and is anticipated to register a fuelled growth through 2025. Other sectors such as the government sector are also trying to reduce the extent of cyberattacks by increasing the deployment of advanced malware detection solutions in their office premises since the government stores all the important data of citizens, as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Asia-Pacific Advanced Malware Detection Solution Market Analysis, 2020”.
Growth in Data Breaching Leading to an Impending Demand for Advanced Malware Detection Solutions
Cyberattacks and malware attacks lead to numerous important data breaches. The rise in the data breaching activities by the hackers further damages a firm’s business. These malware attacks are sophisticated and complex to understand, thus, an advanced malware detection solution is needed to protect the business. New variations of zero-day malware, campaigns, high-profile ransomware, and state-sponsored cyber warfare act as a constant threat to all the major businesses in the APAC region and to sectors such as the critical information infrastructure (CII) sector.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the key players with a considerable market share in the Asia-Pacific Advanced Malware Detection Solution market include Ahn Lab, Cisco, Trend Micro, Huawei, Checkpoint Software Tech, FireEye, Lastline, Palo Alto Networks, ProofPoint Symantec, etc.
1. By Deployment Model (On-Premise, Cloud Based),
2. By Sectors (Government, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Service Providers, Manufacturing, Education, Mining, Retail, Pharmaceutical, IT/ITES, Others),
3. By Country (China, India, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Korea and Rest of Asia, Pacific),
4. By Company (Ahn Lab, Cisco, Trend Micro, Huawei, Checkpoint Software Tech, FireEye, Lastline, Palo Alto Networks, ProofPoint Symantec, etc)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Advanced Malware Detection Solution industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Advanced Malware Detection Solution industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behaviour, and expectations from the Advanced Malware Detection Solution firms across various regions?