The rising generation of electricity from coal results in surging the air pollutants level in China. The burning of coal for electricity generation leads to the release of toxic gases and small particulate of 2.5 micrometers, which could negatively impact the human respiratory system. According to the World Health Organization, ambient air pollution led to 1.1 million deaths in 2016. Hence, the citizens are gradually shifting towards utilizing air purifiers.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “China Air Purifier Market Analysis, 2020”, the air purifier market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 23% during 2020-25. The growing awareness among consumers about air purifiers, rapid industrialization and increasing consumption of fossil fuels for power generation have strongly contributed to the growth of China air purifier market. Moreover, the introduction of smart air purifiers has increased the demand for air purifiers in the country.
The demand for air purifiers with multi filtration technology such as HEPA with Activated Carbon, HEPA with Activated Carbon and Ion & Ozone Generator, HEPA with Electrostatic Precipitator air purifiers, etc. is surging in the country. The increased demand is attributed to the growing awareness among consumers about the harmful effects of polluted air on human health and increased utilization of air purifiers in the residential, commercial, institutional and industrial sectors. Moreover, the utilization of multi-functional air purifiers is increasing in the country which combines the functions of an air conditioners, controlled mechanical ventilation system, air circulation system and purification system. Therefore, it is anticipated to positively impact the growth of China air purifier market, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “China Air Purifier Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the offline sales captured the highest market share in the China air purifier market in 2019. However, with the growing e-commerce industry in the country, the purchase of air purifiers through online channels is estimated to increase in the years to come. The customers are more inclined towards online buying due to discounts offered along with convenience in shopping.
"China Air Purifier Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for air purifier firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Technology Type (HEPA + Activated Carbon, HEPA + Ion & Ozone, HEPA + Electrostatic Precipitator, HEPA + Activated Carbon + Other Technology, Others)
2. By Sales Channel (Online sales, Offline sales)
3. By End Users (Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Institutional)
4. By Geographic Region (North, East, North East, Central, South, North West, South West)
5. By Competitors (Philips, Panasonic, Beijing Yadu Environmental Protection Technology, Sharp, Daiken Industries, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:1. What are the current and future trends of the China air purifier market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the China air purifier market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the air purifier companies across various regions?