With the burgeoning number of diagnostics tests performed in anatomic pathology laboratories and an increasing number of cancer misdiagnosis cases are the main factors for the growth of anatomic trace and track solutions market. Regions such as North America and Asia-Pacific are showcasing exponential growth on account of the presence of medical infrastructure facilities and mounting chronic disease patient outcomes.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market Analysis, 2020”, the global anatomic pathology track and trace solutions are expected to be around 10% during 2020-25.
RFID and Consumables segment is Projected to Boom the Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market
With the mounting number of biopsy samples and to be tested in laboratories and recurrent use RFID tags and labels are surging the consumables segment. The Consumable segment was the market leader in 2019 and is anticipated to grow substantially during 2020-25. In Consumables, the RFID segment is set to grow at the highest pace and led the market with the largest market size in 2019 owing to the increasing adoption of RFID technology by large chain pathology labs with the associated benefits such as higher reader throughput and increased data storage. However, the software segment is witnessing a robust growth owing to the increasing efficiency of the anatomic laboratories and growing adoption for the cloud-based LIMS.
The slide tracking segment accounted for the largest segment in 2019 due to the mushrooming workflow efficiency in anatomic pathology laboratories and the implementation of tracking systems for the identification and reduction of errors in the specimen. These factors would continue to prevail in the dominance of the segment from 2020-25.
In 2019, based on the end-user, the independent and reference labs segment led the market on account of an increasing number of diagnostic cancer reference laboratories and the increasing number of diagnostics tests performed globally. These factors would continue to surge the overall anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market during 2020-25 as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players are Thermofisher Scientific, Cerebrum Corp., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Primera Technology, Inc., General Data Healthcare, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., Leica Biosystems Nussloch, AP Easy Software Solutions among others.
“Global Anatomic Pathology Track and Trace Solutions Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for anatomic pathology track and trace solutions providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Product (Hardware, Software and Consumables)
2. By Technology (Barcode and Radiofrequency identification)
3. By End-User (Hospital laboratories and independent reference laboratories)
4. By Application (Slides Tracking, tissue cassettes and blocks tracking and specimen tracking)
5. By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific)
6. By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, France, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, China, India, Japan, Australia and South Korea)
7. By Company (Thermofisher Scientific, Cerebrum Corp., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Primera Technology, Inc., General Data Healthcare, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Ventana Medical Systems, Inc., Leica Biosystems Nussloch, AP Easy Software Solutions)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global anatomic pathology track and trace solutions market industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from global anatomic pathology track and trace solutions suppliers across various regions?