Press Release Description
Health & Hygiene Consciousness in People Stimulating the Bath and Shower Care Market across India
The India Bath and Shower Care Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5% in the forecast period of 2022-27, cites MarkNtel Advisors in their recent research report. The market growth attributes to the rapidly growing awareness among people about the need to maintain hygiene for better health, showcasing a rise in the sales of bath & shower care products. The same aspect is also instigating the leading players to introduce an extensive range of products to cater to the burgeoning consumer demands.
Besides, trends like the use of Ayurveda ingredient-based products, and fragrance based, among other personal care products & practices are also catering to the market growth. Additionally, the active participation of the government in spreading awareness about hygiene entwined with the role of the players bringing advancements in products is another aspect backing the substantial growth of the industry across India, further states the research report, “India Bath and Shower Care Market Analysis, 2022.”
Retail Store to Attain the Maximum Consumer Influx & Drive the Market
Based on the Distribution Channel, the Retail sector is projected to acquire the largest share of the India Bath and Shower Care Market during the forecast period. This dominance is likely to be driven by the growing establishment of these stores locally across different locations, becoming the primary source to purchase household goods by most people.
It, in turn, is demonstrating an upsurge in the sales of bath & shower care products and instigating the prominent players to increase their production & distribution capacities across these channels. Besides, the perk of choosing from a wide range of products, exciting deals, and convenience, among others, are the other factors driving the sales of bath & shower care products across retail stores & promulgating the overall market growth in India.
The leading players in the India Bath and Shower Care Market are Hindustan Unilever Ltd., Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Ltd., Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., Reckitt Benckiser (India) Ltd., ITC Ltd., Patanjali Ayurved Ltd., Karnataka Soaps & Detergents Ltd., Nivea India Pvt Ltd., Cholayil Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd., Emami Ltd.
By Brands, the industry has Lifebuoy, Santoor, Dettol, Lux, Godrej No. 1, Dove, Pears, Cinthol, Patanjali, Vivel, Hamam, Pond's, Nivea Crème Soap, Fiama Di Wills, Medimix, Mysore Sandal, Himani Navratna Cool Talc, Superia, Johnson's Baby.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report
- What are the current & future trends in the India Bath and Shower Care Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across India, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the India Bath and Shower Care Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, & expectations from bath & shower care manufacturers across India?
- By Category (Bar Soap, Bath Additives Products, Body Powder, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Products (Hygiene, Washes, Wipes, etc.), Liquid Soaps)
- By Distribution Channel (Retail Stores, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Health & Beauty Specialist Retailers, Chemists/Pharmacies, Exclusive Stores, E-Commerce)
- By Region (North, East, West, South, North East)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure