A number of standards have been created that define the particular requirements for emergency lighting systems such as National Electric Code (NEC), British Standards (BS), French Standards (FS), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), etc. The NEC standards are followed by North America and some parts of Latin America. The NEC provides specific illumination levels and performance of exit and emergency lighting. Moreover, it provides the functional standards for battery-powered exit and emergency systems. Mostly, emergency lighting and batteries are tested and maintained in accordance to NFPA 110 and NFPA 70. Therefore, the regulatory compliance is one of major drivers for surging the demand for emergency lighting system.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Emergency Lighting Market Analysis, 2020”, the emergency lighting market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2020-25. The growing number of construction projects has been paving the growth of emergency lighting market. Many developed and developing nations have announced the establishment of smart cities which would drive the demand for emergency lighting. Moreover, the number of construction projects is increasing due to increasing government support and rising urbanization across the globe. This uptake in the construction industry would aid the growth of Global emergency lighting market.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, Asia Pacific emergency lighting market is expected to hold a significant market share and is forecasted to witness the fastest growth. China and India, with Asia-Pacific, are still seeing rapid urbanization and hence the overall growth and demand for infrastructure is higher compared to other regions. APAC is a lucrative economy, open to foreign investments. A notable number of foreign market participants are helping to drive the emergency lighting market in the APAC region. Furthermore, Tier I players such as Zumtobel group, ABB, and Eaton, are expected to play a vital role in improving the growth of centrally supplied emergency lighting system. Local participants, such as Prolite, Denko Lighting and Havells Sylvania are expected to play an important role in growth of self-sustained emergency lighting system.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Global emergency lighting market include Acuity Brands, Eaton Corporation, ABB, Zumtobel Corporation, Beghelli, Hubbel Lighting, Signify, Daisalux, etc.
"Global Emergency Lighting Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for emergency lighting firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Self-Sustained Systems, Centrally Supplied Systems)
2. By Application (Stand by, Escape Route)
3. By End Users (Industrial, Offices, Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Others)
4. By Distributor Channel (Electric Contractor, Construction Companies, Electrical Distributor, Direct Sales)
5. By Geographic Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific)
6. By Competitors (Acuity Brands, Eaton Corporation, ABB, Zumtobel Corporation, Beghelli, Hubbel Lighting, Signify, Daisalux, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global emergency lighting market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global emergency lighting market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the emergency lighting companies across various regions?