Press Release Description
Global Healthcare Robotics Market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% during 2021-26
According to the MarkNtel Advisors research report, "Global Healthcare Robotics Market Analysis, 2021," the market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% in the forecast period of 2021-26. Robots in the healthcare sector are helping in relieving medical personnel from routine tasks, taking more pressing responsibilities, and making medical systems much safer & less costly. Additionally, the accuracy in performing surgery in tiny places and the transportation of dangerous substances are other critical factors propelling the demand for robots in the healthcare sector. Hence, the Global Healthcare Robotics Market is likely to grow in the forecast years.
Key questions answered in the study
- What are the current and future trends in the Global Healthcare Robotics Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Healthcare Robotics Market?
- What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Global Healthcare Robotics Market service providers across various regions?
Laparoscopy Application to Attain Fastest Growth
Based on Applications, the Global Healthcare Robotics Market segments into Laparoscopy Application, Pharmacy Application, Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Rehabilitation, Neurosurgery, External Beam Radiation Therapy, and Others. Of all, the Laparoscopy Application shall attain the fastest growth in the forecast period. It majorly owes to the expanding adoption of surgical robots and the growing surgical laparoscopic procedures conducted globally.
"Global Healthcare Robotics Market Analysis, 2021" provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Healthcare Robotics providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors' success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies to formulate 'Go to Market' strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
Asia-Pacific Exhibits Fastest Growth
The Asia-Pacific market projects to register the fastest growth in the Global Healthcare Robotics Market in the forecast period, i.e., 2021-26. It owes to the rapidly increasing demand for robots in countries like Japan & China with significant market sizes. Furthermore, the growing number of acute & chronic disease cases in the region, rapid technological developments in robotics, the developing healthcare sector shall further drive market growth in the coming years. Therefore, the Asia-Pacific region is likely to contribute to the overall market growth in the forecast period, states MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, "Global Healthcare Robotics Market Analysis, 2021."
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the Global Healthcare Robotics Market are Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Accuray Incorporated, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic plc, Omnicell, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Hocoma AG, Smith & Nephew plc, Cyberdyne, Inc., ReWalk Robotics Ltd., CMR Surgical Ltd., Renishaw plc, Stereotaxis, Inc., Think Surgical, Inc., Ascensus Surgical, Inc.
- By Robotic Systems (Surgical Robotic Systems (Laparoscopy Robots, Neurosurgical Robots, Orthopedic Robots), Rehabilitation Robotic Systems (Therapeutic Robots, Assistive Robots, Exoskeleton Robots), Hospital and Pharmacy Robotic Systems, Non-Invasive Radiosurgery Robotic Systems, Others (Radiotherapy Robotics and Diagnostic Robots))
- By Services (Medication Delivery and Dispensing, Cleaning and Disinfecting, Telepresence and Remote Monitoring, Autonomous Vehicles/Auxiliary Robots)
- By Application (Surgeries (Orthopedic Surgery, Neurosurgery), Laparoscopy, Physical Rehabilitation, Pharmacy Applications, External Beam Radiation Therapy, Others (Neurology and Cardiology))
- By End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Others (External radiotherapy centers and retail pharmacies))
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
- By Competitors (Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Accuray Incorporated, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic plc, Omnicell, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Hocoma AG, Smith & Nephew plc, Cyberdyne, Inc., ReWalk Robotics Ltd., CMR Surgical Ltd., Renishaw plc, Stereotaxis, Inc., Think Surgical, Inc., Ascensus Surgical, Inc.)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure