Press Release Description
Mounting Prevalence of Cancer to Boost the Flow Cytometry in Oncology Market
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the Global Flow Cytometry in Oncology Market is expecting around 11.2% CAGR during 2021-26. Flow Cytometry has gained immense popularity worldwide owing to its clinical utility, especially for hematological malignancies & therapeutic monitoring. Swift advancements in flow cytometry technology are surging its adoption across numerous diagnostics centers & clinical research laboratories.
Moreover, the burgeoning research activities on immuno-oncology, coupled with an increasing number of cancer patients, are also fueling the growth of the Global Flow Cytometry in Oncology Market. However, the lack of skilled professionals and the high costs of the product are the prominent factors that might restrain the market growth in the coming years, further states the research report, “Global Flow Cytometry in Oncology Market Analysis, 2021.”
Cell-Based Flow Cytometry to Contribute Significantly to the Market Growth through 2026
In 2020, Cell-Based flow cytometry acquired more than 80% share of the global market. Cell membranes are light-permeable, and the cell-based flow cytometry technology exploits this property to provide clinical insights to physicians, particularly in hematological malignancies. This technology is also beneficial in identifying the absolute percentage of cells present in a sample. It is also utilized for immunophenotypic detection of Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Further, the clinical application of cell-based flow cytometry in the screening & diagnosis of hematological malignancies and the increasing use of targeted drugs in the treatment of hematological malignancies are other crucial aspects augmenting the overall market growth.
With Rising Cases of Hematological Malignancies, North America Acquired the Largest Market Share
With the extensive presence of leading market players & their focus on expanding their product portfolio to offer advanced solutions for cancer diagnosis & screening, North America dominates the flow cytometry in oncology market. Further, various ongoing technological innovations to advance & enhance the overall scope of precision oncology are also augmenting the regional market growth.
In addition, the growing incidence of solid tumors & hematological malignancies, the rising geriatric population, and favorable reimbursement policies across the region are other crucial aspects expected to bolster the North America Market in the coming years, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “Global Flow Cytometry in Oncology Market Analysis, 2021.”
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the Global Flow Cytometry in Oncology Market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Apogee Flow Systems Ltd., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Techne Corporation, Cytognos, S.L., Danaher Corporation, Luminex Corporation, Sony Corporation, and Cytek Biosciences.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report
- What are the current & future trends in the Global Flow Cytometry in Oncology Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & service adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across the globe, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Flow Cytometry in Oncology Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the flow cytometry in oncology providers across the globe?
- By Type (Assay & Kits, Instruments, Reagents & Consumables, Software)
- By Technology (Cell Based, Bead Based)
- By Type of Cancer (Hematological Malignancies (Lymphoma, Leukemia, Myeloma), Solid Tumors (Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Lung Cancer))
- By Application (Translational Research, Clinical Applications (Screening & Diagnostics, Treatment Monitoring))
- By End User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals & Healthcare Centers, Academic & Research Institutes)
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific)
- By Country (The US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, The UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, India, China, Japan, South Korea)
- By Company (Agilent Technologies, Inc., Apogee Flow Systems Ltd., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Techne Corporation, Cytognos, S.L., Danaher Corporation, Luminex Corporation, Sony Corporation, Cytek Biosciences)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure