Press Release Description
GCC Fertilizer Market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2021-26
According to the MarkNtel Advisors research report, “GCC Fertilizer Market Analysis, 2021,” the market shall grow at a CAGR of 8.9% in the forecast period of 2021-26. It prominently owes to the rapidly rising requirement for food grains and expanding recognition of fertilizers among the farming communities to increase productivity. Besides, the booming demand for fertilizer from various other countries is driving fertilizer production throughout the GCC. Hence, the GCC Fertilizer Market is likely to witness robust growth in the forecast years.
Key questions answered in the study
- What are the current and future trends in the GCC Fertilizer Market?
- How has the market been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
- How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the GCC Fertilizer Market?
- What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the GCC Fertilizer Market service provider across various countries?
Potassic to Witness the Largest Market Share
Based on the Product Type, the GCC Fertilizer Market segments into Nitrogenous Fertilizer, Phosphatic, Potassic, and Others. Of all, the Potassic Segment is likely to witness the largest share in the forecast period. It plays an essential role in enhancing the protein, solid soluble content in fruits, Vitamin C, starch content in grains & tubers. Besides, it also helps develop fruit flavor & color, diminishes pests & diseases, expands the fruit size, and improves storage & shipping quality. Therefore, owing to its increasing application to crops, Potassic is more likely to attain the largest share of the GCC Fertilizer Market in the forecast years.
“GCC Fertilizer Market Analysis, 2021” provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Agriculture Analytics providers across the countries. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors' success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies formulate 'Go to Market' strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
Saudi Arabia to Attain the Fastest Market Growth
The Fertilizer Market attains fair profit throughout the GCC, where Saudi Arabia is the fastest market growth in the forecast period of 2021-26. The country owes to the massive arable land in the GCC region. Some of the prominent factors to support the exponential growth by Saudi Arabia are the progress on the supply side, which shall improve the adoption rate, boost the demand for organic fertilizers, and encourage efforts to convert desert land into arable farmland. Furthermore, the country is planning to reduce food import strain and enhance the potency of the land. These factors are fuelling the growth of the Fertilizer Market in Saudi Arabia and shall propel the market to attain the fastest growth. Therefore, based on these factors, Saudi Arabia is likely to contribute to the overall market growth in the forecast period, states MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “GCC Fertilizer Market Analysis, 2021.”
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the GCC Fertilizer Market are Qatar Fertilizer Company, Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company, Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company, Fertil and Emirates BioFertilizer Factory, Emirates Bio Fertilizer Factory, Abu Dhabi Fertilizer Industries Co. W.L.L, RNZ International FZCO, SABIC, RNZ International FZCO, Ma’aden Wa’ad Al-Shamal Phosphate.
- By Product Type (Nitrogenous Fertilizer, Phosphatic, Potassic, Others)
- By Country (U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman Qatar)
- By Competitors (Qatar Fertilizer Company, Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company, Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company, Fertil and Emirates BioFertilizer Factory, Emirates Bio Fertilizer Factory, Abu Dhabi Fertilizer Industries Co. W.L.L, RNZ International FZCO, SABIC, RNZ International FZCO, Ma’aden Wa’ad Al-Shamal Phosphate)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure