Press Release Description
Easy Availability of Nutrient Rich Formulas for Infants to Boost the Baby Drinks Market
The Global Baby Drinks Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2022-27, cites MarkNtel Advisors in their recent research report. The improving living standards of people & their increasing health consciousness, i.e., driving their inclination toward nutrient-rich drinks to boost the immunity & maintain the overall health of babies, are the prime aspects driving the Global Baby Drinks Market.
In addition, the rapid rise in the working population with minimum or no time for food preparation and the extensive availability of baby drinks with high nutritional value & their growing affordability is also propelling the demand for baby drinks like formulas, purees, etc.
As a result, it is generating remunerative growth opportunities for the leading manufacturers of baby drinks to increase their production & distribution capacities to cater to the nutritional requirements of infants, further states the research report, “Global Baby Drinks Market Analysis, 2022.”
With a Wide Variety of Baby Drinks, Online Channels to Contribute Significantly to the Market Growth
As more and more companies are adopting digital platforms to sell their products to a larger audience, online distribution channels are gaining significant momentum globally for different products, including baby drinks. The growing inclination of customers on these platforms owing to benefits like a wide variety of products to choose from, doorstep & quick deliveries, etc., is driving the Baby Drinks Market across online distribution channels.
Besides, growing competition between companies and their key strategies to expand the customer base by introducing new products with high nutritional content and providing users with exciting offers & deals are also playing a prominent role in augmenting the sales of baby drinks through online sales channels worldwide.
Growing Acceptance for Baby Drinks to Drive Asia-Pacific Baby Drinks Market through 2027
The exponentially rising population with increasing birth rates, coupled with the growing acceptance among people for packaged baby food & drinks to meet the nutritional requirements of babies, are the prime aspects projected to drive the Asia-Pacific Baby Drinks Market through 2027.
Besides, the mounting focus on feeding nutrient-rich drinks like formulas & purees to infants, especially among the working females or people who find a hard time feeding breastmilk, is another aspect augmenting the regional market growth. As a result, Asia-Pacific is emerging as an area of massive opportunities for the leading manufacturers of baby drinks to expand their product portfolio and customer base across different countries in the region and contribute to overall market expansion in the coming years.
The major companies in the Global Baby Drinks Market include Abbott Laboratories, Arla Foods amba, Beingmate Group Co. Ltd., BOBBIE, CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY, Danone S.A., D. Sign Softech Private Limited, Dana Dairy, Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Freed Foods, Inc., Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Holle Baby Food AG, HIPP GmbH, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC., Nestlé, Nature's One, NANNYcare Ltd., Organix Brands Limited, ORHEI-VIT, and the Kraft Heinz Company.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report
- What are the current & future trends in the Global Baby Drinks Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Baby Drinks Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, & expectations from baby drink manufacturers across various regions?
- By Product Type (Baby Formula, Baby Juice, Baby Electrolyte)
- By Age Category (Less than 6 Months, 6 to 12 Months, 12 to 36 Months, and more than 36 Months)
- By Distribution Channel (Offline (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Pharmacy/Medical Stores, Convenience Stores), Online)
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific)
- By Countries (The US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Turkey, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure