Press Release Description
Growing Infrastructural Developments in the UAE to Boost Construction Equipment Rental Market
The UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market is expecting less than 5% CAGR during 2022-27, states MarkNtel Advisors in their recent research report. The rapidly expanding construction activities in the country due to the growing government focus on the economic diversification away from oil is demonstrating massive investments in other sectors, including the construction industry. It, in turn, is propelling the demand for construction equipment across the UAE. However, since the availability & cost of equipment can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, several construction projects are seeking equipment on a rental basis. Hence, the increasing requirements for construction equipment rental in the UAE are gaining swift momentum and positively influencing the market growth.
Besides, the emerging trends of equipment automation & telematics are generating significant growth opportunities for the leading market players to provide customers with technologically advanced construction equipment on rent that enables buyers to reduce purchase & maintenance expenses.
Moreover, several prominent players are providing professional machine operators & drivers along with the equipment to ensure convenient operations, thereby instigating the customer base across the country, further states the research report, “UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis, 2022.”
With Increasing Construction of Smart Homes & Cities, Residential Sector Dominates the Market
Amongst all end-users, the Residential sector is anticipated to dominate the UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market with the largest share during the forecast period. It attributes principally to the growing residential construction activities due to mounting population and an escalating influx of migrants, i.e., soaring the demand for housing complexes. Additionally, the UAE government's take in enhancing the country's infrastructure by massively investing in the construction of the residential sector is also propelling the demand for constructions equipment on rent & driving the market.
Besides, rising inclination toward building automation entwined with changing living standards and improving economic conditions of people are displaying their paradigm shift toward smart homes & cities. It, in turn, is further boosting constructions across the residential sector and augmenting the demand for construction equipment on rent, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, "UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis, 2022."
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market are Al-Mutawa Heavy Equipment, Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, Al Faris, Johnson Arabia, Byrne Rental, Al Shola Rental, Yellow Cat Heavy Equipment, Aggreko, Tanzeem Heavy Equipment Rental, Gallagher International.
Key Questions Answered in the Study
- What are the current & future trends in the UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & service adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across UAE, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the UAE Construction Equipment Rental Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from construction equipment rental service providers across the UAE?
- By Type of Equipment (Earth Moving Equipment (Excavators, Grader, Loader, Bulldozers, Trenchers), Construction Vehicle (Tippers), Material Handling Equipment (Forklifts, Cranes), Other Construction & Tunneling Equipment (Road Rollers, DG Sets))
- By End-Users (Residential, Commercial, Industrial)
- By Emirates (Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Dubai, Sharjah & Northern Emirates)
- By Companies (Al-Mutawa Heavy Equipment, Mohamed Abdulrahman Al-Bahar, Al Faris, Johnson Arabia, Byrne Rental, Al Shola Rental, Yellow Cat Heavy Equipment, Aggreko, Tanzeem Heavy Equipment Rental, Gallagher International)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure