The adoption of single use system across the manufacturing facilities is growing at a significant rate due to the considerable rate of investment by the companies in single-use technology to manufacture large volume batches of product. The demand for these systems is gradually rising across the biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes so as to quickly develop new therapies, to increase process flexibility by reducing operational cost, and to curb carbon footing in the country as single-use systems consume less water, utilities, and chemicals.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “USA Single Use System in Bio Pharma Manufacturing Market Analysis, 2020”, the USA Single Use System in Bio Pharma Manufacturing market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12% during 2020-25. Based on bioreactor, the demand for 1000-2000L bioreactors is surging in the pre-commercial manufacturing i.e. for preclinical and clinical supplies. In addition, the need for more than 2000L bioreactors is augmenting in the biotechnology application in order to increase productivity, efficiency, and for short-term cost savings.
“USA Single Use System in Bio Pharma Manufacturing Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Single Use System in Bio Pharma Manufacturing providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings
Large-Scale Bioprocessing Captured the Majority Market Share
Large-Scale Bioprocessing Captured the Majority Market Share in the US Single Use System market in 2019. Large-scale bioprocessing such as bio manufacturers and contract manufacturing organizations (CMO) are using single-use technology for commercial and clinical production, along with the R&D of drug products. Small- and middle-scale bioprocessing are also inclining toward the application of single use system to boost productivity, reduce the operational cost, and improve the overall downstream and upstream processing as stated by the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “USA Single Use System in Bio Pharma Manufacturing Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the USA Single Use System in Bio Pharma Manufacturing market are GE Healthcare, MilliporeSigma, Entegris, Pall Corporation, Eppendorf, Corning, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sartorius, PBS Biotech, Lonza, Danaher, Kuhner, Rentschler Biopharma, etc.
1. By Bioreactors (Less than 1000L, 1000-2000L, More than 2000L)
2. By Application (Disposable filter Cartridges (DFC), Sampling Systems, Buffer Containers, Bioreactors, Mixers, Membrane Absorbers, Others (Perfusion devices, Depth Filters, Connectors, Clamps etc.))
3. By Bioprocessing (Small-scale, Mid-scale, Large-scale)
4. By Country (South, West, North, Midwest),
5. By Company (GE Healthcare, MilliporeSigma, Entegris, Pall Corporation, Eppendorf, Corning, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sartorius, PBS Biotech, Lonza, Danaher, Kuhner, Rentschler Biopharma, etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Single Use System in Bio Pharma Manufacturing industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Single Use System in Bio Pharma Manufacturing industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Single Use System in Bio Pharma Manufacturing firms across various regions?