The growing establishment of telecom towers is positively impacting the demand for diesel generators in the country. The instances of power failure would affect the telecom towers. Therefore, the diesel generators are required to provide uninterrupted power. The surging number of telecom tower in the countries is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of North America diesel generator market in the years to come.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “North America Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”, the diesel generator market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2020-25. The surging tourist arrivals in the country is anticipated to positively impact the growth of hospitality sector. The establishment of new hotels would boost the demand for diesel generators in the years to come. in 2019, the RIU Hotels & Resorts announced the construction of a hotel in Toronto, which would open in 2021. Try by Hilton plans to launch 10 hotels in Ontario by 2021. Hence, the construction of hotels is expected to strongly contribute to the growth of North America diesel generator market.
The increasing concerns over the greenhouse gas emissions has positively impacted the demand for environmentally efficient diesel generators. The Tier 4 emission standards by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency refers to the emission reduction of non-road diesel engines. Therefore, the engine manufacturers are launching new engines with advanced emission control technologies, which is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of North America diesel generator market in the forthcoming period, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “North America Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the stand by power generators captured a considerable market share in the North America diesel generator market in 2019. The growing infrastructure development in the countries is expected to positively impact the demand for stand by power generators. Moreover, the growing power outages in the countries is boosting the requirement for these diesel generators.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the North America diesel generator market include Caterpillar, Cummins, Generac Power Systems, MTU Onsite Energy, Kohler, etc.
"North America Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for diesel generator firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Capacity (5 KVA to 75KVA, 75.1 KVA to 375 KVA, 375.1 to 750 KVA, 750.1 KVA to 1000 KVA, Above 1000 KVA)
2. By Type (Stand By, Prime & Continuous Power, Peak Shaving)
3. By End Users (Residential, Mining, Oil & Gas, Industrial & Construction, Telecom, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (United States, Canada, Mexico)
5. By Competitors (Caterpillar, Cummins, Generac Power Systems, MTU Onsite Energy, Kohler, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the North America Diesel Generator market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the region?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the North America Diesel Generator market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the diesel generators companies across various country?