According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 4.5% during 2020-25. The improvement in the economic conditions in the developing regions along with the advancement in the living standards of the people is expected to enhance the volume of investments in the food and beverage industry. Furthermore, the growing demand for personal vehicles and the increasing production of automobiles, in addition to the surging investments in the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region across varied industries is projected to uplift the market for Industrial hydraulic equipment in the regions.
However, the technological improvements, cost efficiency, and lower energy consumption by the substitutional products are posing threat to the industrial hydraulic equipment. Also, the market has been constrained due to the intensive price competition provided by the small manufacturers, affecting the profit margin and hence the overall revenue from the sales. For instance, the Abu Dhabi’s Lulu Group announced its plan to establish a food processing facility in ConeCorp’s Abu Dhabi Food Zone in 2018.
The Machine tools, Hydraulic press, and Plastics end-user segment dominated the global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment market during 2015-19, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment Market Analysis, 2020”. The machine tools include the hydraulic equipment used as components in machinery dealing with metal cutting, such as lathes, milling, drilling, shaping, grinding, and shearing machines. The hydraulic press uses the hydraulic equipment used in the machinery for metal-forming, die-casting, forging, extruders, drawing, and bailing. The segments are anticipated to maintain their dominating position through 2020-25, resulting from the increasing off-shore oil exploration activities in the major oil-producing nations.
Also, the rising establishment of water & wastewater treatment plants in the country is anticipated to boost the demand for industrial hydraulic equipment from the Water and wastewater treatment plant. For instance, Mubadala and Dubal Holding signed an agreement with Emirates Global Aluminium (EGA) to establish a new power and water desalination plant in Jebel Ali in 2018.
Market Penetration by the Large and Small Operators in the Industry
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the global hydraulic equipment market is working with the concentration of top leading players including Eaton Corp. Plc, Bosch Rexroph, Danfoss Power Solution, Parker-Hannifin Corp., holding significant market share. However, the industrial hydraulic equipment market is highly penetrating with large and small market players operating in the industry. The other players in the market include the name of HYDEC International, Argo Hytos, Linde Hydraulics, Emerson Electric Co. and Others.
“Global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots and opportunities available for Industrial Hydraulic Equipment providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Component (Pumps, Motors, Valves, Accumulators & Filters, Cylinders, Transmission, Others)
2. By Application (Industrial, Mobile)
3. By Sales Channel (Direct, Indirect)
4. By End User (Automotive, Water & Wastewater, Food &Beverage, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Hydraulic Press, Machine Tools, Plastics, Entertainment & Simulators, Others)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific)
6. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain, France, UK, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, South Africa, China, India, Japan)
7. By Company (Eaton Corp. Plc, Bosch Rexroph, Danfoss Power Solution, Parker-Hannifin Corp., HYDEC International, Argo Hytos, Linde Hydraulics, Emerson Electric Co. and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Global Industrial Hydraulic Equipment suppliers across various regions?