The major factors associated with the growth of MDx Point of care are the subsequent increase in the infectious respiratory diseases across the globe. With the global menace of COVID-19 has further catalyzed the demand for global molecular diagnostics point of care market.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Point of Care Market Analysis, 2020”, the global Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Point of Care Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 13% during 2020-25.
Occurrence of Diseases in North America Makes it a Leading Region
In 2019, North America witnessed a proliferated growth holding the largest market share owing to the snowballing government initiatives in the region, growing prevalence of lifestyle diseases and escalating product approvals by government. Asia-Pacific is a lucrative market as the healthcare infrastructure of the region is on continuous advancement. Moreover, the rising patients with respiratory disorder has been stimulating the need for MDx point of care market, as revealed by the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Point of Care Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthineers, Johnson & Johnson, Roche Diagnostics, Danaher Corporation, EKF Diagnostics, Becton Dickinson, Trinty Biotech, Quidel, Nova Biomedical, Danaher Corporation are few of the leading players in the Global Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Point of Care Market.
“Global Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) Point of Care Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for MDx Point-of-Care providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Application (Infectious Disease, Oncology, Hematology, Prenatal Testing, Endocrinology, Others),
2. By Mode of Purchase (Prescription based products, OTC products),
3. By Test-Location (OTC (Over-the-counter), POC (Point-of-care)
4. By Technology (Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT), Polymerase Chain Reaction (Digital PCR, Real Time PCR), Others
5. By Product (Assays, Software, Services)
6. By End-User (Decentralized Labs, Hospitals, Homecare, Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities, Others),
7. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa),
8. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
9. By Company (Abbott Laboratories, Siemens Healthineers, Johnson & Johnson, Roche Diagnostics, Danaher Corporation, EKF Diagnostics, Becton Dickinson, Trinty Biotech, Quidel, Nova Biomedical, Danaher Corporation)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future market trends of the MDx Point-of-Care industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the MDx Point-of-Care industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the MDx Point-of-Care firms across various regions?