The terrestrial laser scanners are the contact-free terrain and landscape measuring instrument, that facilitates the collection of minute detailing of the object. It a land-based active-imaging technology that captures accurate, dense 3D point cloud imaging of the object through a laser beam. The global terrestrial laser scanning market is expected to witness the lucrative growth during the projected tenure accounting to increasing government and private sector investments on the infrastructure development and industrial building construction activities in the emerging nation, entwined with rising demand for 3D scanners from surveying, investigation, building construction industries.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Terrestrial Laser Scanning Market Analysis, 2020”, the global market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 8.5% during 2020-25. The promulgating installation of LiDAR systems in Building Information Modelling (BIM), increasing application of Software as a Solution (SaaS) in the terrestrial laser scanner systems, along with development in networking for GNSS used in land surveying equipment, is expected to boost the demand for terrestrial laser scanners in the years to come.
However, the high maintenance and acquisition cost of the terrestrial laser scanners, in addition to the limitation of the LiDAR technology in unfavorable or harsh working conditions has been hindering the market growth of terrestrial laser scanning market.
Terrestrial Laser Scanning Services Segment Expected to Attain the Highest CAGR
The terrestrial laser scanning services segment, by solutions, is anticipated to attain the highest growth CAGR during 2020-25, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report on “Global Terrestrial Laser Scanning Market Analysis, 2020”, as with technological upgradations, the lands scanners in different industrial sectors are upgrading their existing technologies with advance scanning tools such as terrestrial laser scanners. These laser scanner provides 3D modeling and detailing of the scanned objects and structures that facilitate the land scanners to map the data of high altitude and highly immobile assets.
North America Region to Lead the Global Terrestrial Laser Scanning Market
The North America region is projected to hold the largest market share in the global terrestrial laser scanner market during the forecast period, followed by Europe. However, during 2020-25, the Asia- Pacific region is expected to experience the highest growth rate, owing to the significantly rising government initiatives towards the development of the country’s infrastructure, specifically in India, China, and Singapore. The developed economies such as the US, Canada, Germany, and other countries in the Western-Europe comprises of highly-rich civilians with significant purchasing power. Moreover, the focus of the US government towards the development of infrastructure of the nation.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Terrestrial Laser Scanning market includes Hexagon Geosystems, Trimble, Teledyne Technologies, Faro Technologies, Riegl Laser Measurement Systems, Creaform (Ametek), Maptek, 3D Digital Corporation, etc).
“Global Terrestrial Laser Scanning Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Terrestrial Laser Scanning providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Application (Building Information Modelling, Surveying)
2. By Type (Phase Shift Scanner, Pulse-Based Scanner, Mobile Scanner)
3. By Solution (Terrestrial Laser Scanning System, Terrestrial Laser Services)
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
5. By Country (US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Russia, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, China, India, Japan, Singapore)
6. By Company (Hexagon Geosystems, Trimble, Teledyne Technologies, Faro Technologies, Riegl Laser Measurement Systems, Creaform (Ametek), Maptek, 3D Digital Corporation, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Terrestrial Laser Scanning industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Terrestrial Laser Scanning industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Terrestrial Laser Scanning suppliers across various regions?