According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Senegal Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020”, the facility management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4% during 2020-25. Under the Senegal Vision 2035, the country has planned several infrastructure development projects, which would gradually boost the demand for facility management services in the forthcoming period. Moreover, the gradual growth in the foreign direct investments is expected to positively impact the growth of Senegal facility management market. According to UNCTAD, the foreign direct investments in the country increased from USD 587 million in 2017 to USD 629 million 2018.
The government initiatives for the infrastructure development in the country is anticipated to boost the demand for facility management services. Moreover, the establishment of several special economic zones such as Diamniadio Industrial Park would positively impact the growth of Senegal facility management market. The SEZs include the development of several industries such as manufacturing, tourism, etc. Hence, it is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Senegal facility management market in the years to come, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Senegal Facility Management Services Market Analysis, 2020”.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the in-house facility management services grabbed the highest share in the Senegal facility management market in 2019 due to low cost of services. However, the demand for outsourced facility management services is gradually growing the country due to the increasing number of foreign multinational companies investing in Senegal. The construction of new corporate offices in the country is boosting the demand for outsourced facility management services.
The key players with a considerable market share in the Senegal facility management market include Tsebo, Solmed, Excellerate, G4S Security, etc.
Senegal Facility Management Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for facility management firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Hard, Soft, Risk, Administrative)
2. By Service Delivery (Single Service, Bundled, Integrated)
3. By Size (Small Enterprise, Mid-Size Enterprise, Large Enterprise)
4. By End Users (Residential, Commercial, Government, Retail, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Others)
5. By Geographic Region (Western, Eastern)
6. By Competitors (Tsebo, Solmed, Excellerate, G4S Security, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Senegal facility management market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Senegal facility management market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the facility management companies across various regions?