The revival of crude oil prices in 2017 has positively impacted the construction sector in several countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc. The increasing efforts by the governments to diversify their country’s economy into non-oil sectors has positively impacted the infrastructure developments. In addition, the establishment of new corporate offices in the country would proliferate the demand for diesel generators. Hence, it is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of Middle East diesel generator market in the years to come, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Middle East Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Middle East Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020”, the diesel generator market is projected to grow at a CAGR of less than 5% during 2020-25. The increasing initiatives by the governments such Saudi Vision 2030, UAE Vision 2021, Oman Vision 2040, etc., to support the infrastructure development has positively impacted the demand for diesel generators. Saudi Vision 2030 plans to reduce Saudi Arabia’s reliance on oil and increase focus toward the development of sectors such as health, infrastructure, education, tourism, etc. The Saudi Arabia Ministry of Housing plans to establish Dahiyat Al Fursan City in Riyadh and is estimated to be completed by 2026. The project consists construction of apartments, townhouses, education buildings, commercial buildings, and research & development centers. Hence, it is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Middle East diesel generator market in the forthcoming period.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the stand by power generators captured a considerable market share in the Middle East diesel generator market in 2019. The major end users of these generators are hotels, hospitals, government buildings, retail malls, etc. In addition, the growth of telecom sector in the countries is positively impacting the demand for stand by power generators.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Middle East diesel generator market include include Aksa Power Generation, Atlas Copco, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Teksan, FG Wilson, etc.
"Middle East Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for diesel generator firms across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Capacity (5 KVA to 75KVA, 75.1 KVA to 375 KVA, 375.1 to 750 KVA, 750.1 KVA to 1000 KVA, Above 1000 KVA)
2. By Type (Stand By, Prime & Continuous Power, Peak Shaving)
3. By End Users (Commercial & Telecom, Govt. & Transport, Residential, Oil & Gas, Retail, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Iran, Others)
5. By Competitors (Aksa Power Generation, Atlas Copco, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Teksan, FG Wilson, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Middle East Diesel Generator market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the region?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Middle East Diesel Generator market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the diesel generators companies across various countries?