The Blood Screening market is growing at a robust rate owing to factors such as the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases such as HIV, cancer, extensive technological advancement in the blood screening such as artificial intelligence and surging demand for safe blood units. The COVID-19 pandemic has had a profound impact on the number of blood donations as the blood banks across the globe are facing shortages of blood components due to imposition of the lockdown.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Blood Screening Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Blood Screening market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 8.5% during 2020-25. Based on technology, Nucleic Acid Testing technology (NAT) acquired a significant market share in 2019. NAT method is considered as a safe option for blood screening as it ensures the blood safety up to 99.99%. Moreover, growing public awareness toward the blood donations and boost in the adoption of NAT technology for the testing is projected to accelerate the growth of the Blood Screening market in the forthcoming period.
“Global Blood Screening Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Blood Screening providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
North America Acquired the Majority Market Share
North America accounted for the highest market share in the Global Blood Screening market in 2019. The US dominated the market due to rising government initiatives toward the blood donation i.e. each year around 6.8 million people donate blood in the U.S. Moreover, the significant rise in the prevalence of infectious diseases and newer pathogens, escalating adoption of blood screening process along with strict FDA regulations for transfusion and growth in the footing of the major market players are anticipated to promulgate the market growth of the Blood Screening market in the forthcoming period as stated in MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Blood Screening Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Blood Screening market are Grifols, Abbott, Roche, Bio-Rad, Biomerieux, Thermo Fisher, Diasorin, Perkinelmer etc.
1. By Solutions (Reagents & Kits [Nucleic Acid Technology (NAT) (Enzymes & Polymerases, Standards & Controls, Probes & Primers, Buffers, Nucleotides, And Solutions, Labeling & Detection Reagents), Elisa (Immunosorbents, Controls, Conjugates, Substrates, Sample Diluents & Wash Solutions), Instruments (Rental Purchase, Outright Purchase), Software & Services])
2. By Technology (Nucleic Acid Testing (Transcription-Mediated Amplification, Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction), Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (Chemiluminescence Immunoassay, Fluorescent Immunoassay, Colorimetric Immunoassays), Rapid Tests, Western Blot Assays, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS))
3. By End-User (Blood Banks, Hospital)
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
5. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa),
6. By Company (Grifols, Abbott, Roche, Bio-Rad, Biomerieux, Thermo Fisher, Diasorin, Perkinelmer etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Blood Screening industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Blood Screening industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Blood Screening firms across various regions?