The growing number of greenfield investments has positively impacted the demand for air conditioners as new buildings would be established. Moreover, the increasing investments by China is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Ethiopia air conditioner market. In 2018, Ethiopia announced plans to commission four Chinese-built industrial parks in the country. Jimma and Arerti Industrial Parks are projected to be constructed by China Communications Construction Company and Dire Dawa and Adama Industrial Parks are expected to be built by China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation. The surging investments would drive the Ethiopia air conditioner market through 2025, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020”, the air conditioner market it projected to grow at a CAGR of around 2020-25. The gradual increase in the number of construction projects has positively impacted the growth of Ethiopia air conditioner market. Moreover, the development of high-rise towers in Addis Ababa is fueling the demand for air conditioners in the country. A 70 story Mesob Tower is scheduled to be completed in 2024. This tower includes hotels, a cultural center, a gym and a golf club, which would require the installation of air conditioners. Hence, it is expected to strongly contribute to the growth of Ethiopia air conditioner market in the years to come.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the residential, commercial & retail sector grabbed a significant market share in the Ethiopia air conditioner market in 2019 due to rapid commercialization of the urban areas of Addis Ababa and near-by regions. Moreover, Addis Ababa is the prime location for the development of high-rise residential buildings and corporate offices. In 2018, the China Communications Construction Company announced its plan to open their regional office in Ethiopia. Moreover, a large residential development along with office complexes and government buildings are emerging in the areas located at the center of the city. Therefore, it is expected to result in a strong growth of air conditioner market in the residential and commercial applications.
The key players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Ethiopia air conditioner market include Samsung, LG, Awal Gulf Manufacturing Co., Gree, Daikin, Carrier, etc.
Ethiopia Air Conditioner Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for air conditioner firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Window, Split, Floor Standing, Cassette, Packaged, Ducted Split, Centralized)
2. By End Users (Residential, Healthcare, Commercial Buildings, Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (North, South, West, East)
4. By Competitors (Samsung, LG, Awal Gulf Manufacturing Co., Gree, Daikin, Carrier, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Ethiopia air conditioner market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Ethiopia air conditioner market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the air conditioner companies across various regions?