The rising foreign investments in the country on account of the political stability and high-quality infrastructure has positively impacted the growth of construction sector. The increasing number of greenfield investments in the country is anticipated to boost the number of construction activities. Therefore, it is projected to strongly contribute to the growth of Qatar construction equipment rental market in the years to come, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Qatar Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Qatar Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis, 2020”, the construction equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around X% during 2020-25. The increasing initiatives by the government such as the Qatar National Vision 2030 have positively impacted the country’s urban infrastructure development. Moreover, the upcoming sports events in the country such as FIFA World Cup 2022 is anticipated to surge the establishment of hotels and stadiums. Therefore, the government’s support coupled with the upcoming events is expected to surge the demand for rental construction equipment.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the residential and commercial sector grabbed a significant market share in the Qatar construction equipment rental market in 2019. The growing construction projects in the country are anticipated to positively impact the growth of Qatar construction equipment rental market. The upcoming projects, which would be completed during 2020-22 include Katara Towers, Yasmeen City, solar & wind-powered desalination facility, Zakreet Gasoline Processing Facility, etc.
The key players grabbing a considerable market share in the Qatar construction equipment rental market include Mohamed Abdulrahman AL-Bahar, Nasser Bin Khaled & Sons, Aggreko, Mediterranean Equipment and Contracting Co., Integrated Equipments Co., etc.
"Qatar Construction Equipment Rental Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for rental construction equipment firms across the country. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Earthmoving Equipment, Construction Vehicle, Material Handling Equipment, Other Construction and Tunneling Equipment)
2. By End Users (Residential, Commercial, Industrial)
3. By Geographic Region (Al Khor, Ad Dawhah, Al Wakrah, Al Rayyan)
4. By Competitors (Mohamed Abdulrahman AL-Bahar, Nasser Bin Khaled & Sons, Aggreko, Mediterranean Equipment and Contracting Co., Integrated Equipments Co., Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Qatar construction equipment rental market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the country?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Qatar construction equipment rental market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the rental construction equipment companies across various regions?