The Aesthetic Injectable market is anticipated to grow at a high rate on an account of emergence of major mergers & acquisition and launches of new products by the key market competitors. Moreover, the rising adoption of aesthetic procedures in the untapped economies such as China and India, robust growth in urban population, rising disposable income of the people, and cost-effective procedures over surgical options are crucial factors anticipated to aid in further growth of the market in the forthcoming period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “APAC Aesthetic Injectable Market Analysis, 2020”, the APAC Aesthetic Injectable market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR during 2020-25. Based on product, derma filler segment acquired a considerable market share in the APAC Aesthetic Injectable market owing to the surging development in the field of cosmetology and dermatology. The growing geriatric population along with a rising inclination of men toward derma filler injectable is projected to augment the growth of aesthetic injectables in the coming years.
“APAC Aesthetic Injectable Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Aesthetic Injectable providers across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
China Exhibited a Significant Market Share
China acquired the significant market share in the APAC Aesthetic Injectable market owing to the rising awareness about aesthetic injectables. In addition, growing number of medical professionals, clinics and increasing aging population along with the correction of smile-line wrinkles for celebrities and models is strongly contributing toward the market growth of the Aesthetic Injectable market in the forthcoming period as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “APAC Aesthetic Injectable Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the APAC Aesthetic Injectable market include ADT, Johnson Control, ABB, Legrand, Schneider Electric, Nortek, Robert Bosch, Assa Abloy, Hikvision, Honeywell etc.
1. By Product (Botulinum Toxin, Dermal Filler (Biodegradable, Non-biodegradable))
2. By Dermal Filler Material Type (Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Fat Injection, Polylactic Acid, Polymethyl-Methacrylate Microspheres (Pmma), Calcium Hydroxylapatite, Other (Polyalkylimide, etc.))
3. By Application (Facial line correction, Lip augmentation, Face lift, Acne scar treatment, Lipoatrophy treatment, Other)
4. By Country (China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, Thailand, Malaysia),
5. By Company (Allergan, Medytox, Merz, Galderma, Sinclair, Teoxane, Ipsen, etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Aesthetic Injectable industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Aesthetic Injectable industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Aesthetic Injectable firms across various regions?