According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Heart Failure Disease Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Heart Failure Disease market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 12.5% during 2020-25. The spur in the rate of ageing population and an increase in cardiovascular risks across the globe is projected to augment the growth of the Heart Failure Disease market in the forecast period. For instance, by 2050, around 22% of the world’s population i.e. 9 billion people, will be over 60 years, with one out of three persons over 60 and one out of ten persons over 80 years of age.
“Global Heart Failure Disease Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Heart Failure Disease providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitors’ capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go-to-Market Strategies.
Diabetes, heart attacks, coronary heart disease, drug/alcohol abuse, heart valve disease, high blood pressure, etc., are some of the major factors for the cause of heart failure. According to International Diabetes Federation (IDF), it is estimated that around 700 million by 2045 would be affected by diabetes. Thus, this would lead to the market growth of heart failure disease in the forecast period.
CPAP and BiPAP Devices Accounted for the Substantial Market Share
Based on Medical Device, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) and Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) device acquired the substantial market share in 2020 owing to the growth in the number of chronic heart failure patients with sleep apnea. Moreover, heart transplantation is the only surgical option left for the end-stage chronic heart failure patient. Apart from this, declining number of organ donation and significant occurrence of chronic heart failures are expected to proliferate the growth of the Heart Failure Disease market in the forthcoming years as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Heart Failure Disease Market Analysis, 2020”.
Above 65-Year age Group Dominates the Market
Based on age group, above 65-year segment dominates the Global Heart Failure Disease market in 2020, owing to the rising number of geriatric population around the globe who are more prone to develop various heart diseases such as high blood pressure, Cardiovascular Disease (CVD), high blood cholesterol, and diabetes, etc. About 40% of people hospitalized for heart attacks and related problems are aged 75 or older.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Heart Failure Disease market are AstraZeneca, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cytokinetics, Amgen, Merck, Novartis, Renova Therapeutics, Servier, Stealth BioTherapeutics, Pfizer etc. The market players are experimenting and coming up with new forms of drugs in order to lower the heart failure rate in the hospitals and also to acquire the majority market share in the Heart Failure Disease market.
1. By Treatment Type (Drug (Beta Blockers, Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers, Diuretics, Inotropic Agents, Aldosterone Antagonist, Calcium Channel Blockers, Others (Milrinone and Flosequinan, etc.), Surgery, Medical Devices (Ventricular Assist Device (VAD), Pacemaker, Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICD), Continuous Positive Air Pressure Device (CPAP), Bi-Level Positive Air Pressure Device (BiPAP), Heart Pumps))
2. By Gender (Male, Female)
3. By Age Group (Upto 30 years, 31-64 years, Above 65 years)
4. By Diagnostic Test (Blood Test, Electrocardiogram (ECG), Echocardiogram, Chest X-ray, CT Scan & MRI, Others (Myocardial Biopsy, stress test, etc)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
6. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, the Netherlands, China, Japan, South Korea, India, South-East Asia, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa),
7. By Company (AstraZeneca, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cytokinetics, Amgen, Merck, Novartis, Renova Therapeutics, Servier, Stealth BioTherapeutics, Pfizer etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Heart Failure Disease industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Heart Failure Disease industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Heart Failure Disease firms across various regions?