The major factor for the growth of beauty drinks is the mounting prevalence of premature ageing, sedentary lifestyle of individuals and sleep deprivation. The factors such as poor food choices and due to hectic lifestyle is speeding up the process of ageing. Thus, to prevent that the millennials prefer to add beauty drinks in their meals. With the escalating factors such as occurrence of wrinkles and spots in face the beauty drinks market is expected to rise at a rapid pace during 2020-25.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, the CAGR of “Global Beauty Drinks Market Analysis, 2020”, is expected to be around 9.4% during 2020-25. Early signs of ageing usually among women worldwide and easy availability of beauty drinks through online channels would enhance the demand for beauty drinks during in forthcoming years.
Moreover, Collagen segment led the market during 2019 and are gaining traction in the drinks industry. These drinks are in high demand by the women aged between 25 to 40 as these drinks are protein rich and help in maintaining the youthful skin guarding the dermis. Collagen based beauty drinks are in great demand as these drinks produce low levels of collagen and are used for producing the anti-ageing population and slimming purposes by elder consumers.
Asia-Pacific exhibited the largest market share owing to the rising awareness about beauty and health among individuals for collagen based drinks. North America is witnessing a high growth attributed among Canada and United States young generation.
Rising Investments by Leading Manufacturers
Leading players such as Coca- cola and Nestle are investing on research activities for innovating new products. A beauty drink by Nestle, Glowelle, is a blend of antioxidants vitamins, botanical fruit extracts and phyto-nutrients that is specially designed for talking signs of ageing by nourishing the skin, and cannot be noted as revolutionary efforts in nutritional beauty market. Private label brands such as Vitabiotics launched beauty drinks for skin and hair that consists of black current seed oil, amino acids, hydrolyzed marine collagen and inositol. Companies are collaborating with other player for instance, Coca-Cola collaborated with Sanofi SA and launched a beauty drink named “Beautific Oenobiol” as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global Beauty Drinks Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players Sappe Public Company, Lacka Foods Limited, Hangzhou Ntrition Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Caudalie, Kinohimitsu, Vital Protein LLC, Shiseido Co. Ltd., LR Company, Juice Generation, Coca-Cola Company among others.
Nestle also rolled out its collagen-coffee, branding it as a low-fat alternative to normal coffee, with beneficial effects on the skin. Gelita AG launched a new product ‘Verisol’ based on bioactive collagen peptides that help in stimulating skin metabolism.
“Global Beauty Drinks Market Tire Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for Global Beauty Drinks market providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Demographic Consumption (Younger Women, Teenagers, Mature Women)
2. By Ingredient Type (Vitamins, Minerals, Fruit Extracts, Protein or Collagen, Carotenoid, Co-enzymes)
3. By Application (Anti-Ageiing, Detoxication, Radiance, Vitality)
4. By Distribution Channel (Grocery Retailers, Beauty Specialist Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Other Distribution Channel)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific)
6. By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia)
7. By Company (Sappe Public Company, Lacka Foods Limited, Hangzhou Nutrition Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Caudalie, Kinohimitsu, Vital Protein LLC, Shiseido Co. Ltd., LR Company, Juice Generation, Coca-Cola Company)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Beauty Drinks Market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Beauty Drinks market industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from Global Beauty Drinks suppliers across various regions?