Energy is present in the environment in variable forms ranging from solar energy, wind energy to kinetic and the electrostatic energy. The vibration energy harvesting systems convert the ambient energy into the electric energy and supply power to the small portable electronic devices.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Vibration Energy Harvesting System Market Analysis, 2020”, the global Vibration Energy Harvesting System market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2020-25. The vibration energy systems are capable enough to support the supplement power supply in the small electronic gadgets and appliances and also to replace the conventional battery power backup.
Vibration energy harvesting is a green technology, that has a positive social and environmental impacts. Moreover, the increasing implementation of IoT and M2M technologies in the home and building automation and industrial sector interlaced with the technological innovation in the vibration energy harvesting are some of the key factors that have been driving the market. Technological advent in the system has facilitated the capturing and storage of motion energy and its conversion into the electric energy to supplement the low-power tools and devices.
Based on the application of the vibration energy harvesting system, the consumer electronics and the transportation sectors held the largest share in 2019 as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’, research report on “Global Vibration Energy Harvesting System Market Analysis, 2020”. Stimulation of technologies such as the Internet of things and wireless sensor networking, in conjunction with the reducing cost of small hardware components and rising adoption of wireless technologies, is the major cause behind the dominance by the segment.
Vibration energy harvesting systems are used in the portable form, thereby it reduces the maintenance cost of the connected power grids. Also, the energy harvesting systems slow down the reliance on conventional batteries, which would be having a positive environmental impact in the long run.
The application of vibration energy harvesting system in the healthcare sector is minimal at present, however, it is expected to attain the highest growth rate during 2020-25. The organization operating in the industry are making the efforts to develop an automated pacemaker that will convert the kinetic energy generated from the pulsing of the human heart into the electrical energy.
North America Region to maintain its Leading Position
In 2019, North America, held the maximum market share followed by Europe, owing to the early adoption of technology by various sectors including transportation, healthcare, consumer electronics, security, and others. The European Union is also promoting green technology in the building and residential sector. the European Commission has been promoting the industry by offering incentives and favorable infrastructure for the R&D of energy storage and harvesting devices.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, some the of key competitors operating in the Global Vibration Energy Harvesting System market includes Perpetuum Ltd., STMicroelectronics, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Kinergizer BV, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Mide Technology, Smart Material Corporation, and Others. The key competitors are focusing on the product development and improving the efficiency of the product, through technological advancement.
“Global Vibration Energy Harvesting System Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for Vibration Energy Harvesting System providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Type (Linear Systems, Non-Linear Systems, and Rational Systems)
2. By Components (Transducer, Storage System, and PMIC)
3. By Application (Building & Home Automation, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Healthcare, Transportation, Security, and Others)
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
5. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, South Africa, China, India, Japan, and South Korea)
6. By Company (Perpetuum Ltd., STMicroelectronics, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Kinergizer BV, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Mide Technology, Smart Material Corporation, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Vibration Energy Harvesting System industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Vibration Energy Harvesting System industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Vibration Energy Harvesting System suppliers across various regions?