Superficial radiation therapy penetrates below the skin for about 5 millimeters and is highly effective, painless and destroys the abnormal cells in the human body. Superficial radiation therapy is used for treating the non-melanoma skin cancer. The major factor that contributes in the growth of superficial radiation therapy systems is the rising prevalence of cancer patients across the world. Around 5 million individuals suffer from skin cancer in United States each year. Superficial radiation therapy systems are managed with the use of SRT-100.
Moreover, with the improving healthcare facilities and technological advancements helps in surging the demand for superficial radiation therapy systems.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Global Superficial Radiation Therapy Systems Market Analysis, 2020”, is expected to register a considerable growth during 2020-25.
Rising Skin Cancer Patients Intensifying the Demand for Superficial Radiation Therapy Systems
With the growing cancer patients worldwide the superficial radiation therapy system is gaining traction recently for the treatment of skin cancer. These systems have the ability to reduce the risk post- surgery, offers painless surgery and discards post- surgery infections and complications. Superficial radiation therapy systems have been successful by treating the cancer patients by targeting at the abnormal cells in the skin. These systems treat the non-melanoma skin types and are extremely effective for treating squamous and Basel cell cancer.
North America showcased a surge in demand for superficial radiation therapy systems owing to the presence of highly skilled trained professionals and advanced healthcare facilities in the region. On account of greater investments in healthcare, the region grabbed highest market share in 2019 in global SRT market. According to Skin Cancer Foundation, every 1 in 5 Americans develop skin cancer at the age of 70 and more than 2 individuals dies in United States every hour. It is estimated that 192,310 new cases of melanoma, 95,830 noninvasive (in situ) and 96,480 invasive, were diagnosed in the U.S. in 2019. Moreover, North America is trying to develop energy efficient superficial radiation therapy systems.
China and India are emerging as new hotspots in Asia-Pacific market for superficial radiation therapy market as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global Superficial Radiation Therapy Systems Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players are Sensus Healthcare, Xstrahl Limited.Xstrahl launched a full range of x-ray therapy and radiation research named 150 KV at ESTRO 2019 that contains filter and applicator recognition, built-in dosimetry control, and suitability for use with oval applicators.
“Global Superficial Radiation Therapy Systems Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for superficial radiation therapy systems providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Product Type (Software and Superficial Radiation Therapy Systems),
2. By Application (Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Keloid Scars, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Bowen Disease, Psoriasis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Soft tissue Metastases, Kaposi Sarcoma),
3. By End User (Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Hospitals, Cancer Research Institute, Dermatology Centers),
4. By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific),
5. By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, France, GCC, Turkey, South Africa, China, India, Japan, Australia),
6. By Company (Sensus Healthcare, Xstrahl Limited, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global superficial radiation therapy systems market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global superficial radiation therapy systems market industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from global superficial radiation therapy systems suppliers across various regions?