Press Release Description
North America Agriculture Analytics Market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12% during 2021-26
According to the MarkNtel Advisors research report, “North America Agriculture Analytics Market Analysis, 2021,” the market shall grow at a CAGR of 12% in the forecast period of 2021-26. It owes to the growing demand for the adoption of agriculture analytics due to factors like massive government initiatives for deploying modern agricultural methods, mounting pressure for meeting the food demand, and the need for gaining productivity from farms.
Key questions answered in the study
- What are the current and future trends in North America Agriculture Analytics Market?
- How has the market been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
- How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the North America Agriculture Analytics Market?
- What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the North America Agriculture Analytics Market service provider across various countries?
Cloud-Based Segment to Witness the Largest Market Share
Based on Deployment, North America Agriculture Analytics market segments into ‘On Premise’ and Cloud-based deployment. In recent years, the Cloud-Based Segment witnessed the largest market share of the agriculture market. It owes to its benefits like easy accessibility, affordable pricing, low maintenance, and reliable security. Hence, it is likely to continue its dominance in the coming years as well. Furthermore, cloud providers in terms of PaaS, SaaS, and IaaS for agriculture analytics are also fuelling the demand for the segment to attain the largest market share in the forecast years.
“North America Agriculture Analytics Market Analysis, 2021” provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Agriculture Analytics providers across the countries. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors' success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies formulate 'Go to Market' strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
The US Registers Fastest Market Growth
The US is likely to register the fastest growth in the North America Agriculture Analytics Market over the forecast period of 2021-26 due to the burgeoning adoption of advanced agriculture technologies. Most farmers in the US are deploying agriculture analytics solutions to optimize farms, livestock, orchid, horticulture, forestry, and aquaculture farming.
Furthermore, the country also manifests a wide presence of key industry players funding agriculture analytics solutions for effective and efficient operations. Therefore, based on these factors, the US is likely to contribute to the overall market growth in the forecast period, states MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “North America Agriculture Analytics Market Analysis, 2021.”
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the North America Agriculture Analytics Market are Harvest CROO Robotics, SkySquirrel Technologies Inc., aWhere, FarmShots, Abundant Robotics, Hortau Inc, Deere & Company, Trimble, AGCO Corporation, AgJunction, Raven Industries.
- By Deployment (On Premise, Cloud)
- By Component (Solution, Service)
- By Farm Size (SME, Large Enterprises)
- By Application (Farm analytics, Livestock analytics, Aquaculture analytics, Others (Orchid, Forestry, and Horticulture))
- By Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- By Competitors (Harvest CROO Robotics, SkySquirrel Technologies Inc., aWhere Inc., FarmShots, Abundant Robotics, Hortau Inc, Deere & Company, Trimble, AGCO Corporation, AgJunction, Raven Industries)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure