Press Release Description
Increasing Consumer Inclination toward Organic Food to Boost the Global Natural Flavoring Agent Market
The Global Natural Flavoring Agents Market is expecting around 6.9% CAGR during 2022-27, states MarkNtel Advisors in their recent research report. The increasing demand for organic products, natural ingredients, clean label products, rising health concerns, and consumers’ conscious diet is the prime aspect expected to drive the global market. The various innovations in the food & beverage industry are promoting the demand for natural food additives. Additionally, the ban of synthetic flavors to prevent the risk of diseases is also propelling the demand for natural flavoring agents. Many leading companies have announced to develop various natural flavors to enhance their product offerings. For instance:
- In 2020, Firmenich, a Switzerland-based Flavor and Fragrance manufacturing company, announced that it had developed a delicious lightly grilled beef taste flavor using Artificial Intelligence.
Consumers have become more conscious of their diet and health. The growing awareness has increased the demand for natural ingredients in food & beverages. The increasing consumption of beverages is forcing manufacturers to offer a wide range of natural flavor-based products and maintain their leading position in the market, further states the research report, "Global Natural Flavoring Agents Market Analysis, 2022."
Rising Prevalence of Hypertension & diabetes to Drive the demand for Liquid-based Natural Flavoring Agents
Liquid-based Natural Flavoring Agents are projected to attain a significant share in the Global Natural Flavoring Agents Market in the coming years. The growing prevalence of high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, etc., are shifting consumers toward consuming healthier liquids like fruit juices, sugar-free drinks, etc., owing to their uniform texturing & easy-to-mix properties.
Furthermore, the mounting consumption of processed food items is also driving the demand for natural liquid flavoring agents. Natural ingredients in liquid flavors increase the nutritional value of food items. Additionally, increasing preference for natural ingredients in liquids, coupled with the surging disposable income of people, is another crucial aspect expected to enhance the demand for liquid-based natural flavoring agents in the coming years.
The mounting demand for pure & natural ingredients has encouraged manufacturers to make fruit-based liquid flavoring agents. Moreover, manufacturers are developing new technologies to reduce the sugar content in these flavoring agents, i.e., another vital factor expected to increase the market share for liquid flavoring agents during 2022-27. For instance:
- In 2020, Firmenich and Novozymes jointly developed a natural sugar reduction solution TasteGEM® SWL with Saphera® lactase.
With Extensive Presence of Leading Natural Flavoring Agent Manufacturers, North America to Dominate the Global Market
Of all regions globally, North America holds the majority share in the Natural Flavoring Agents Market owing to the mounting demand for organic products, clean labeling, and an increased shift of consumers toward natural ingredients. Additionally, the robust presence of top natural flavoring agent manufacturers is another crucial aspect expected to drive the regional market in the coming years.
Organic products offer higher nutritional value than chemical-rich food since they are grown without using harmful pesticides. Additionally, the acute effects of artificial ingredients & chemicals present in food on health are shifting consumers to opt for natural ingredients, thereby driving the regional market, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, "Global Natural Flavoring Agents Market Analysis, 2022." For instance:
- In 2018, the US FDA banned the usage of 7 synthetic flavors since 6 of them were found to be causing cancer in laboratory animals.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the Global Natural Flavoring Agents Market include Dohler, Samjung Flavor, Royal DSM N.V., Keva Flavors, Givaudan SA, Firmenich SA, International Flavors & Fragnances, Inc., Symrise AG, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Mane SA, Robertet Group, Kerry Group, T.Hasegawa Co.Ltd, Ingredion Incorporated, and Nikken Foods Company, Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report:
- What are the current & future trends in the Global Natural Flavoring Agents Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Natural Flavoring Agents Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from natural flavoring agent manufacturers across various regions?
- By Application (Beverages (Alcoholic Beverages (Beer, Wine, Cider, Spirits & Liqueurs, Others), Non-Alcoholic Beverages (Water, Energy Drinks, Carbonated Soft Drinks, Sport Drinks, Cereal & Main Beverages, Others)), Bakery (Pastries, Cakes, Biscuits, Others), Snacks, Soups & Sauces, Confectionery (Sweets, Chocolates, Chewing Gums, Others), Dairy and Frozen Products (Yogurt, Ice Cream, Dairy Drinks, Others), Pharmaceuticals & Dietary Supplements, Animal & Pet Foods)
- By Form (Liquid, Powder, Paste & Emulsion)
- By Source (Plants (Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs & Spices, Nuts), Animals (Dairy, Meat (Beef, Chicken, Fish, Egg)))
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific)
- By Country (The US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, The UK, France, Italy, UAE, South Africa, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia)
- By Company (Dohler, Samjung Flavor, Royal DSM N.V., Keva Flavors, Givaudan SA, Firmenich SA, International Flavors & Fragnances, Inc., Symrise AG, Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Mane SA, Robertet Group, Kerry Group, T.Hasegawa Co.Ltd, Ingredion Incorporated, and Nikken Foods Company, Ltd.)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure