The lighting control systems is the connected network of smart lighting controls that provides energy conservation and monitoring of lights in the defined area. The lighting control system enable the network of communication between the connected input and output devices through a set of centralized computing systems.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Lighting Controls System Market Analysis, 2020”, the Global Lighting Controls System market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 15% during 2020-25. The growing governments initiative towards energy conservation, high power generation cost in relation to the increasing demand for power supply, surging application of the LED in the outdoor lighting facilities, and modernization and development of the infrastructural assets across several developing nations is expected escalate the demand for lighting controls system during 2020-25.
Moreover, the technological advancements in the lighting control solutions through the integration of smart technologies such as IoT, Zigbee and Bluetooth, the market has witnessed the increasing application of the smart lighting control systems globally, resulting into the market growth during 2015-2019.
New Installation to Hold the Leading Position in the Global Lighting Control System Market
The new installation market of the lighting control systems is expected to be the market leader in the global market with the achievement of highest CAGR during 2020-25, due to promulgating number of infrastructure upgradation activities in the commercial and the residential building spaces, in addition to th modernization of the street and traffic lighting systems.
Asia Pacific Region to Lead the Global Lighting Controls System Market Through 2025
The Asia Pacific lighting controls system is expected to witness the highest market growth during 2020-2025, due to the large scale upcoming industrial and infrastructure development projects in the most developing countries of the region including India, China and Japan, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Lighting Controls System Market Analysis, 2020”.
Due to growing industrialization and increasing number of commercial activities in India and China, the two sectors are expected to become the highest energy consuming sector. Therefore, with modernization of the infrastructure and the paradigm shift from the traditional lighting to the LED’s and other more energy efficient solutions in India, that market comprises immense potential lighting control systems market and product expansion.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the global hydraulic equipment market is working with the concentration of top leading players including Lutron, Acuity Brands, Legrand/Wattstopper, Hubbell Inc., Schneider Electric, Eaton, ABB, Crestron, Honeywell, and others.
“Global Lighting Controls System Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for Lighting Controls System providers across the Globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Component (Hardware, Software, Services)
2. By Installation (New Installation, Retrofit Installation)
3. By Connection Type (Wired, Wireless)
4. By End User (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Public & Government Buildings, Highways & Roadways, Transportation & Automotive, Architectural Lightings)
5. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific)
6. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, China, India, Japan, South Korea)
7. By Company (Lutron, Acuity Brands, Legrand/Wattstopper, Hubbell Inc., Schneider Electric, Eaton, ABB, Crestron, and others).
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Lighting Controls System industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Lighting Controls System industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Global Lighting Controls System suppliers across various regions?