Press Release Description
Middle East and North Africa Thermal Camera Market to Register 13% CAGR during 2021-26
The Middle East and North Africa Thermal Camera Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 13% in the forecast period of 2021-26, says MarkNtel Advisors in their research report. The market growth attributes principally to the increasing demand for thermal cameras for security purposes, the surging adoption of advanced technologies by manufacturers, and the rising use of thermal cameras in vision-based applications.
Thermal cameras are highly beneficial in dark environments. They use infrared radiations to form the image of an object. Increasing demand for autonomous vehicles and mounting concerns over road safety are other crucial factors fueling the overall market growth.
Moreover, the surge in technological advancements in surveillance technology is positively influencing the growth of the Thermal Camera Market across the Middle East & North Africa. Thermal cameras are being deployed largely across several verticals, including healthcare, industrial, military & defense, automotive, etc. This wide range of applications of thermal cameras across various end-users is projected to escalate the market growth in the coming years.
Despite numerous benefits of thermal imaging, there are a few challenges, including lack of awareness & accuracy, which could hinder the market growth. However, technological innovations by the leading manufacturers of thermal cameras are expected to provide numerous growth opportunities to the market during the forecast period, further states the research report, “Middle East and North Africa Thermal Camera Market Analysis, 2021.”
Security & Surveillance Application Captures the Largest Share of the Middle East and North Africa Thermal Camera Market
Thermal cameras are being used widely for security & surveillance purposes, owing to their capability to create an image even in extreme conditions like total darkness, smoke, fog, etc. The mounting tourism and growing urbanization across the region have propelled the need to install thermal cameras at various places like airports, malls, etc., to ensure public safety.
Furthermore, thermal cameras are being used extensively for search & rescue applications by individuals like military professionals & firefighters involved in critical & challenging jobs. Since thermal cameras can cover a large area in any condition, they help protect victims from any danger.
With Surging Inflow of Tourists, UAE Dominated the Thermal Camera Market in the Middle East & North Africa
UAE accounted for the largest share in the Middle East & North Africa Thermal Camera Market. The primary factor propelling the demand for thermal cameras in the country is its flourishing tourism industry, coupled with mounting government initiatives to promote UAE as the hub of business & trade. Along with the increasing number of travelers, the need for improved security has also surged, which, in turn, has infused the deployment of thermal cameras at several public places, including metros, malls, airports, etc.
Moreover, thermal cameras help curb the spread of disease by monitoring the temperature levels of individuals. Hence, the need for installing thermal cameras at public places across the UAE is also increasing due to the rising severity of the coronavirus pandemic in the country, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “Middle East and North Africa Thermal Camera Market Analysis, 2021.”
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the Middle East and North Africa Thermal Camera Market are Flir System, Thermoteknix Systems Ltd., Leonardo S.p.A., Synectics plc, Seek Thermal, InfraTec GmbH Infrarotsensorik, Axis Communications AB, Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in the Study
- What are the current & future trends in the Middle East & North Africa Thermal Camera Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & service adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across the Middle East & North Africa, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Middle East & North Africa Thermal Camera Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from Thermal Camera manufacturers across the Middle East & North Africa?
- By Product (Mounted, Scopes & Goggles, Handheld)
- By Wavelength (Long Wavelength (7 µm & Above), Mid Wavelength (3-5 µm), Short Wavelength (up to 2.5 µm))
- By Technology (Uncooled, Cooled)
- By End-User (Military & Defense, Automotive, Commercial, Healthcare & Life Science, Residential, Industrial, Oil & Gas)
- By Application (Monitoring & Inspection, Detection & Measurement, Security & Surveillance, Search & Rescue Operation)
- By Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Turkey, North Africa)
- By Competitors (Flir System, Thermoteknix Systems Ltd., Leonardo S.p.A., Synectics plc, Seek Thermal, InfraTec GmbH Infrarotsensorik, Axis Communications AB, Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd.)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure