Press Release Description
Growing Need to Enhance Customer Experiences Shall Drive the Latin America Cloud Contact Center Market through 2027
The Latin America Cloud Contact Center Market is projected to witness around 25.82% CAGR during 2022-27, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their recent research report. Cloud Contact Centers across Latin America is a rapidly growing market with the increasing focus of various companies to enhance customer satisfaction and provide them with a comprehensive ecosystem to resolve their queries. These solutions provide enterprises with an internet server that handles all the inbound & outbound calls from the customers.
Moreover, companies get multiple mediums to interact with their customers, viz., email, voice, & social media through web access. With the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, the demand for Cloud Contact Centers in Latin American countries rapidly grew since they were used extensively in the IT management, BSFI, Telecommunication sectors, etc., for remote business operations. Employers who adopted the work-from-home culture used cloud contact center services to enhance productivity & manage the operations remotely with higher efficiency, further states the research report. "Latin America Cloud Contact Center Market Analysis, 2022."
Demand for Cloud Contact Center Solutions to Witness Sizeable Growth through 2027
Outsourcing contact center operations to Cloud-based contact center vendors pose many advantages to enterprises since it significantly increases business productivity & reduces ownership costs. The banking sector is actively adopting cloud-based contact center solutions owing to their better facilities. With the increasing digitalization in the banking industry, the requirement for integrating cloud-based services is rising substantially since customer details & their interaction with banks are highly sensitive.
The adoption of cloud-based service software would help safely store & analyze the crucial banking data of customers. Moreover, the increasing awareness among various enterprises regarding the benefits of cloud contact center solutions available at low prices is projected to increase the adoption of these systems to help them expand their businesses, which, in turn, would drive the overall market.
Large Enterprises to Gain Significant Momentum in the Latin America Cloud Contact Center Market during 2022-27
Large enterprises have a considerable customer base, and enhancing customer experience is their utmost priority. Cloud contact centers help large enterprises manage their customer queries & their data efficiently while improving flexibility, providing pay-per-use subscriptions, personalizing customer interaction, etc., thereby offering a better end-user experience. Moreover, large enterprises often face numerous cyberattacks since they are the early adopters of advanced technologies. As a result, they immensely adopt cloud contact centers and are likely to hold a significant market share over the forecast years, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, "Latin America Cloud Contact Center Market Analysis, 2022."
Leading Companies in the Market
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the Latin America Cloud Contact Center Market are 8x8 Inc., Five9 Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Oracle Corporation, New Voice Media, Connect First Inc., Aspect Software Inc., 3C Logic Inc., Avaya Brasil Ltda., and Dedalus Global.
Key Questions Answered in the Study
- What are the current & future trends in the Latin America Cloud Contact Center Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & service adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across Latin America, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Latin America Cloud Contact Center Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from cloud contact center solution providers across Latin America?
- By Component (Solutions (Automated Call Distributor, APO, Dialers, Interactive Voice Response, Computer Telephony Integration, Reporting & Analytics, Security), Services (Professional, Managed))
- By Application (Data Integration & Recording, Call Routing & Queuing, Chat Quality & Monitoring, Real Time Decision Assistance, Workforce Engagement, Others)
- By Deployment (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- By End Users (Banking & Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Retail & Hospitality, IT & ITeS, Manufacturing, Others)
- By Organization Size (Small & Medium (Headcount up to 1000), Large (Headcount above 1000))
- By Country (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile)
- By Company (8x8 Inc., Five9 Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Oracle Corporation, New Voice Media, Connect First Inc., Aspect Software Inc., 3C Logic Inc., Avaya Brasil Ltda., Dedalus Global)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure