With the rising focus towards big data analytics and risk management in healthcare sector is boosting the clinical risk grouping solutions. With the mushrooming customers’ preference towards shifting software based artificial intelligence and machine learning also positively contributes in the growth of the clinical risk grouping solutions and is further anticipated to rise during 2020-25.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, the CAGR of “Global Clinical Risk Solutions Market Analysis, 2020”, is expected to be around 13.9% during 2020-25. With aging and growing population and occurrence of chronic diseases and demand for better and improved digital technology integration in healthcare is continuing to rise the expenditure. Healthcare stakeholders visualize a with new innovative technology and new businesses aiding the healthcare sector. The healthcare spending is projected to be increase around 5.4% during 2017 to 2022. The total healthcare spending in 2017 was around USD 7.7 trillion and is expected to grow around USD 10.5 trillion till 2022.
Private Cloud Segment Remains Leading in the Deployment Mode
Private cloud solution was the largest segment capturing the largest market size in 2019 as the data is stored in a secured way ensuring privacy of the data, avoiding data distortion and breach of data. However, public cloud is witnessing a robust growth owing to the large number of public cloud service providers and offering low cost as compared to the private cloud providers as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ in their research report, “Global Clinical Risk Solutions Market.
North America dominated the overall market grabbing highest market share on the back of quick adoption of technologies, improving health services of individuals and availability of clinical risk solutions. With the growing prevalence of chronic diseases patients, emergence of big data analysis with improved healthcare facilities at low cost is driving the clinical risk solutions in Asia-Pacific market. Asia-Pacific is set to grow at a rapid rate during 2020-25.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors the major leading players are 3M, Optum Inc., HBI Solutions, Cerner Corporation, 4S Information System Ltd., Dynamic Healthcare Systems, Nuance Communications, Light Beam Health Solutions, LLC, John Hopkins University, Perahealth, Inc among others.
Evolent Health (US) came into joint venture with Global Health (US) and formed True Health that would focus on developing solutions for healthcare providers and payers in 2019. Furthermore, Optum Inc. (US) assimilated the DaVita Medical Group that would result in patient management programs in kidney care space in the same year.
“Global Clinical Risk Solutions Market Analysis, 2020”, provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors such as trends, drivers, hotspots and opportunities and challenges available for clinical risk grouping solutions providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key leading players in the industry, along with competitive benchmarking and competition matrix and company profiling.
1. By Product (Scorecards and Visualization tools, Dashboard Analytics Solutions, Risk Reporting Solutions)
2. By End User (Hospitals, Payers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Long-Term Care Centers)
3. By Deployment Mode (Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud)
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific)
5. By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, China, India, Japan, Australia)
6. By Company (3M, Optum Inc., HBI Solutions, Cerner Corporation, 4S Information System Ltd., Dynamic Healthcare Systems, Nuance Communications, Light Beam Health Solutions, LLC, John Hopkins University, Perahealth, Inc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global clinical risk solutions market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global clinical risk solutions market industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from global clinical risk solutions suppliers across various regions?