Industrial Air Blower Market to Notably Expand with Rising Industrialization & Massive Investments in Capacity Expansions
The Global Industrial Air Blower Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.8% during the forecast period, i.e., 2022-27. Rapid industrialization, the expanding manufacturing sector, and massive investments in the construction & expansion of various industries worldwide are projected to drive the market. In addition, active efforts by governments of different countries toward implementing automation in sectors like water & wastewater treatment, power generation, food & beverage, mining, and chemical & petrochemical, among others, are also boding well for the industry.
Hence, with all these industries expanding at such a rapid pace, industrial air blower manufacturers are rigorously working on boosting their production capacities and launching innovative products with enhanced efficiency & features. Moreover, the advent of energy-efficient blowers to curb carbon emissions and allow for improved cost & energy savings, coupled with the mounting adoption of ultra-efficient high-speed turbo blowers, are other crucial aspects anticipated to stimulate the industrial air blower market growth in the future.
Key Highlights from the Industrial Air Blower Market Research Report:
- Among various product types, Positive Displacement industrial air blowers are gaining traction globally and are set to acquire a notable market in the forecast years. Their stable air flow, simple mechanism, & low maintenance are the key reasons behind their surging demand, especially across the water & wastewater treatment, manufacturing, & pharmaceutical industries.
- Water & wastewater treatment is the largest end-user of the industrial air blower market worldwide, with aeration & agitation as the prime applications in the secondary phase of treatment. It owes to several countries that are massively investing in the construction & expansion of water & wastewater treatment plants to curb emissions and contribute to a sustainable future.
- Geographically, Asia-Pacific is projected to maintain its dominance in the Industrial Air Blower Market during 2022-27. Governments of countries like India, China, Japan, & South Korea are massively investing in capacity expansions of food & beverage, manufacturing, power generation, textile, water & wastewater treatment, chemical & petrochemical, & mining industries and increasingly focusing on commercial & infrastructural developments.
- China's ever-increasing energy needs & rapidly expanding industrial & commercial operations, coupled with India's massive chemical & petrochemical sectors, are set to create new avenues for industrial air blower manufacturers to witness remunerative opportunities & generate significant revenue in the coming years.
The key companies in the Global Industrial Air Blower Market include Air Control Industries Ltd., Atlantic Blowers, Atlas Copco AB, Chicago Blower Corporation, Everest Blower Systems Pvt. Ltd., Hitachi, Howden Group, Kaeser Kompressoren, Shandong Huadong Blower Co. Ltd., and Xylem Inc., among others.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report:
- What are the current & future trends in the Global Industrial Air Blower Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Industrial Air Blower Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from industrial air blower manufacturers across various regions?
- By Product Type (Centrifugal, Positive Displacement, High-Speed Turbo, Regenerative,, Helical Screw)
- By End-User (Food & Beverage, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Mining, Chemical & Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Others (Pulp & Paper, Pharmaceutical, etc.))
- By Region (North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- By Country (The US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Italy, the UK, France, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa)