Press Release Description
Indian Ceramic Tiles Market Expands Due to Rising Remodeling Projects
A recent research study by MarkNtel Advisors has revealed that the India Ceramic Tiles Market is set to record around 8.2% CAGR during 2023-28. The flourishing real estate industry in India, owing to concrete government policies & frameworks, is the major factor projected to drive the market in the coming years. The mounting adoption of ceramic tiles has made the country one of the fastest-growing ceramic tile marketplaces globally.
Besides, various ongoing renovation & remodeling projects are further infusing the sales of ceramic tiles. In addition, government schemes like Mission Smart Cities, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, etc., are also boding well for the real estate sector and, in turn, facilitating the commercial adoption of such tiles across India.
Moreover, increasing investments by people in enhancing their living & workspaces owing to their improving disposable incomes are further likely to create profitable prospects for the leading companies operating in the India Ceramic Tile Market in the years to come. Some of the recent developments in the industry include:
- In July 2022, Asian Granito India Limited (AGL), one of the largest Luxury Surface and Bathware Solution brands in India, organized 'AGL Master Stroke 2022.' The brand further unveiled Fresco, an elegant range of mosaic & subway tiles.
- The same year in January, Kajaria announced expansion plans in Rajasthan, Gujarat, & Andhra Pradesh with the addition of 12.4 million square meters of total capacity at Rs.250 crore.
Homes to Lead as the Largest End-Use Segment in the Ceramic Tile Market
Significant advancements in tile printing technologies like 3D printing, digital printing, etc., are driving the demand for ceramic tiles for home construction in India and, in turn, benefitting the leading players operating in the industry. These technologies are aiding businesses in the production of large-format slabs or mosaic designs in different types of shapes like rectangles, hexagons, etc. In addition, the improved ink-jet digital printing technology is also creating new directions for the ceramic tile market in India.
The key companies operating in the India Ceramic Tiles Market include Asian Granito, Cera Sanitary Ware, Ceramic, Euro Ceramics, Kajaria, Murudeshwar Ceramics Ltd, NITCO Ltd, Orient Bell Ltd,, and Somany.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report
- What are the current & future trends in the India Ceramic Tiles Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various regions, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the India Ceramic Tiles Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, & expectations from the leading players in the India Ceramic Tiles Market?
- By Type (Conventional Ceramic Tiles, Polished Vitrified Tiles, Glazed Vitrified Tiles
- By Application (Floor Tires, Wall Tiles, Others)
- By Demand Application (Fresh Sales, Replacements)
- By End Users (Homes, Commercial Establishments, Others)
- By Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Authorized Channel Partners, Others)
- By Region (East, West, North, South)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure