The eVTOL aircraft are the next-generation autonomous transportation alternatives, that offers enhanced performance convenience, efficiency and safety in operations. Road congestions in the developing as well as the developed nations, increasing transportation and delivery services owing to expanding online market, is resulting in the growing demand for convenience, flexibility, and efficiency in the delivery, other operational processes.
Additionally, the rising awareness regarding the availability of the eVTOL aircrafts and the Urban Air Mobility transportation for passenger and cargo carriage, interloped with the soaring investment by the drone and autonomous aircraft manufacturers for the development of commercial eVTOL vehicles, is projected to surge the global eVTOL aircraft market in the years to come.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global eVTOL Aircraft Market Analysis, 2020”, the global market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 20.50% during 2020-25. The operational benefits supplied by the eVTOL aircraft over the traditional aircraft technologies in the form of lower noise and visual pollution is calculable to learn the environmental issues within the incorporated cities, and also the product market. The eVTOL aircraft resolve several operational issues by bringing efficiency in the growing traffic environment, ease in inter-state transportation, safety and security while transportation, as a result of the minimal human-intervention, among others.
However, the absence of regulatory norms, and the availability of required infrastructure such as charging and parking stations, has been hindering the market growth. The increasing demand for such mobility alternatives, MRO services, and the growing government participation in the formulation of policies for the commercialization of eVTOL aircraft is expected to positively influence the market growth in the future.
Commercial Segment to Lead the Global eVTOL Aircraft Market During 2020-25
Based on the application, the commercial segment is anticipated to lead the global eVTol Aircraft market during 2020-25, as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report on “Global eVTOL Aircraft Market Analysis, 2020”. The segment is anticipated to attain the fastest growth rate during the projected period, owing to the increasing investment by the manufacturers on the production of commercial aircraft due to the increasing demand for alternative transportation modes in relation to the boosting population size and the road congestion.
Fully Elecric Propulsion Type to Gain Highest Growth
Based on propulsion type, the fully automatic segment is projected to experience the highest CAGR during the 2020-25, owing to the increasing upgradations in the autonomous technologies, and the product development activities undertaken by the market players in the fully electric eVTOL aircraft segment. For instance, in 2019, one of the leading operators in the aviation industry viz. Lilium completed the first test drive of its first fully-automatic, five-seater aircraft named as the Lilium jet.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, some the of key competitors operating in the Global EVTOL Aircraft market includes Aurora Flight Sciences, Siemens, Embraer, Volocopter, A3 by Airbus, Workhorse Group, Pipistrel, Bell Helicopter, etc.
“Global eVTOL Aircraft Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for eVTOL Aircraft providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Application (Commercial, Military, Cargo)
2. By Lift Technology (Vectored Thrust, Multirotor, Lift Plus Cruise, Others)
3. By Mtow (<250 Kilograms, 250-500 Kilograms, 500-1500 Kilograms, 1500 Kilograms and Above)
4. By Type of Propulsion (Fully Electric, Hybrid, Electric Hydrogen)
5. By Mode of Operation (Optionally Piloted, Piloted)
6. By Range (0-200 Km, 200- 500Km)
7. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
8. By Country (US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Estonia, Netherlands, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, China, India, Japan, Australia, Singapore)
9. By Company (Aurora Flight Sciences, Siemens, Embraer, Volocopter, A3 by Airbus, Workhorse Group, Pipistrel, Bell Helicopter, and Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global eVTOL Aircraft industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global eVTOL Aircraft industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the eVTOL Aircraft suppliers across various regions?