GCC Diagnostic Imaging market is projected to foresee a positive growth in the forecast time. The growth is largely attributed to a booming geriatric population and rising incidences of chronic diseases related to changing lifestyles, such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Along with these, rapid technological advancement in diagnostic imaging industry, extensive government funding toward the development of healthcare infrastructure, and growing awareness amongst people regarding early diagnosis of clinical disorders are key factors leading to a significant impact on the growth of diagnostic imaging market.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “GCC Diagnostic Imaging Market Analysis, 2020”, the GCC Diagnostic Imaging market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during 2020-25. Based on application, oncology acquired the significant market share in 2019. The rapidly growing number of breast cancer cases is leading to a surge in the demand for diagnostic imaging in the region as it helps in early detection and also improves cancer diagnosis. According to WHO, 3,629 number of women were diagnosed with breast cancer in Saudi Arabia in 2018.
“GCC Diagnostic Imaging Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for Diagnostic Imaging providers across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
UAE Exhibited the Fastest Growth in Diagnostic Imaging Market
In 2019, UAE is expected to attain highest CAGR by 2025 in the GCC Diagnostic Imaging market. The growth is attributed to factors such as rising government spending toward healthcare infrastructure, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and surging number of initiatives and programs toward breast cancer in order to create awareness. Thus, this is estimated to proliferate the market growth of GCC Diagnostic Imaging in the near future as stated the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “GCC Diagnostic Imaging Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the GCC Diagnostic Imaging market include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation etc.
1. By End-User (Hospitals, Diagnostic/ Imaging Centers, Others)
2. By Application (Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Gynecology, Others),
3. By Component (Computer Tomography, MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Nuclear Imaging, Fluoroscopy, Mammography),
4. By Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait),
5. By Company (GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Diagnostic Imaging industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Diagnostic Imaging industry?
5. What is the customers orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Diagnostic Imaging firms across various regions?