The desalination water production is predicted to increase in the countries due to various government initiatives, including investments in new plants. The establishment of desalination plants would boost the demand for water treatment chemicals in the countries. Moreover, North America comprises of several industries which releases wastewater which includes petrochemicals, chemicals & fertilizers, power plants, etc. The continuous growth of these industries, would increase the amount of wastewater production in the years to come. Hence, it is essential to establish wastewater plants which are expected to boost the growth of wastewater treatment chemicals market.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “North America Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Analysis, 2020”, the water & wastewater treatment chemicals market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25. The usage of water from the oil and gas production is on the rise amid burgeoning global demand for crude oil. Hydraulic fracturing is one of the major drivers for the U.S. oil & gas industry. The process requires a large amount of water used to break underground rocks in order to extract oil and gas. Therefore, the oil & gas sector is turning to wastewater utilities to supply water, which would positively impact expand the wastewater treatment operations thereby boosting the demand for wastewater treatment chemicals in the country.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the municipal sector grabbed a considerable market share in the North America water & wastewater treatment chemicals market in 2019. The growing initiatives by the municipalities to build water & wastewater treatment plants is expected to strongly contribute to the growth of water & wastewater treatment chemicals. Moreover, the growing demand for clean and safe water is positively impacting the requirement for water treatment plants in the countries, which would strongly contribute to the growth of North America water & wastewater treatment chemicals in the forthcoming period.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the North America water & wastewater treatment chemicals market include Ecolab, Kurita, BASF, Kemira, SUEZ, Solenis, Veolia, etc.
"North America Water & Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for water & wastewater treatment chemicals firms across the region. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Coagulants & Flocculants, Corrosion Inhibitors, Scale Inhibitors, Biocides & Disinfectants, Chelating Agents, Anti-Foaming Agents, Ph Adjusters & Stabilizers and Others)
2. By End Users (Municipal, Power, Oil & Gas, Mining, Chemical, Food & Beverage, Pulp & Paper, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (United States, Canada, Mexico)
4. By Competitors (Ecolab, Kurita, BASF, Kemira, SUEZ, Solenis, Veolia, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the North America water & wastewater treatment chemicals market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the region?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the North America water & wastewater treatment chemicals market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the water & wastewater treatment chemicals companies across various regions?