The persistently increasing volume of patient’s data and the aligned functionalities in the healthcare industry has been generating the need for Healthcare data integration platforms. Further, the operational advantages offered through such platforms due to interaction and informed patient diagnosis, planned decision making for strategic actions such as marketing tactics, selection of key performing departments, and detailed presentation of the financial records are some other market penetration factors for the global data integration platforms industry.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Healthcare Data Integration Platforms Market Analysis, 2020”, the global healthcare data integration platforms market is anticipated to witness the substantial growth during the projected period 2020-25. The increasing demand for the connected devices and the penetrating integration of the advance technologies such as artificial intelligence, IOT (Internet of Things) in the healthcare industry is expected to support the growth of Healthcare Data Integration platform market through 2025.
Platform Dominating the Market, However Service to Witness Exponential Growth
The global healthcare data integration platforms market revenues from the platform or tools components accounted for the largest share in 2019. The dominance of the segment is expected to be prevail in the upcoming years. However, due to growing demand for the storage demand in conjunction to the data volume, the service component is anticipated to grow in the forthcoming years.
Middle East & Africa to Receive the Most Favorable Growth During 2020-2025
The Middle East healthcare data integration platform market is expected to attain the highest CAGR during the projected period 2020-2025 as revealed by MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Healthcare Data Integration Platforms Market Analysis, 2020” on account of the fast pacing adoption of the innovation in precision healthcare imaging, urology monographing, and others to offer best healthcare facilities and services, increasing investments from the world’s top healthcare associations and establishments along with increasing healthcare tourism in the country.
For instance, considering the increasing number of cancer and other chronic disease cases, and the potential for growth in the healthcare industry with increasing revenues from the medical tourism, the Governments of several developed countries in the Middle East region have increased their budgets allocation to the healthcare sector. Further, the Dubai Expo 2020 is expected to host around 25 million visitors all across the globe, which is expected to increase the market revenues from Middle East Region.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key market players in the Healthcare Data Integration Platforms Markets industry includes IBM, SAP, Oracle, SAS, Cisco, Informatica, Talend, Attunity, Microsoft, Others.
“Global Healthcare Data Integration Platforms Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for healthcare data integration platforms providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Component (Platforms/Tools, Services)
2. By Type (Middleware, Application Based, Uniform Access, Common Storage, Others)
3. By Functional Area (Finance & Accounts, Sales & Marketing, Patient Diagnosis/Medical Records, Administration, Others)
4. By Deployment Model (On-Premises, On-Demand)
5. By End User (Specialty Clinics, Hospitals, Specialty Care Centers, Laboratories)
6. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific)
7. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, South Africa, China, India, Japan, Australia)
8. By Company (IBM, SAP, Oracle, SAS, Cisco, Informatica, Talend, Attunity, Microsoft, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Healthcare Data Integration Platforms industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Healthcare Data Integration Platforms industry?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Healthcare Data Integration Platforms suppliers across various regions?