Data governance is a complete solution that involves individuals, processes, and IT, in order to ensure the accuracy and completion of the standards during the international data access through automated processes. The rapidly increasing growth of data volumes, mandatory regulatory compliance, growing business collaborations, rising strategic risk management in the virtual sharing of information through collaborated systems through IoT and cloud computing, are some of the prominent factors for the growth of the Global Data Governance market.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Data Governance Market Analysis, 2020”, the Data Governance market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 22% during 2020-25. The global data governance market has been dominated by large-scale enterprises from the developed economies such as the US, Canada, UK, Germany, etc.
Compliance Management and Risk Management Application Sectors to Grow at a Faster Rate
Based on the application segmentation, compliance management, and risk management segments are anticipated to grow at the fastest rate. The data governance service providers are concentrating on providing automated risk management and compliance handling solutions to moderate the risks and align critical business operations.
Asia-Pacific Region to Grow at the Highest CAGR During 2020-25
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to attain the highest CAGR growth during the projected period 2020-25, owing the increasing technological expenditure by the emerging economies such as India, China, Australia, and others. In 2019, North America and Europe acquired the major market share of the overall data governance market. Furthermore, the growing volume of small-medium and small enterprises in the APAC countries has been further driving cost-effective governance and data management solutions in the region. The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) regulation of the EU to protect personal data and privacy of EU citizens by the business organizations is enforcing the Asia-Pacific countries to reassess their data strategy.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, some the of key competitors operating in the Data Governance market include Oracle, SAP, Collibra, Informatica, Alation, TIBCO, Erwin, Talend, Top Quadrant, Information Builders, etc.
The data governance market is highly popular due to the presence of wide scope for technological innovation, market expansion, and the presence of new entrants into the market. Owing to be in its developing phase, the concept is gaining high penetration in the developed nations and is expected to gain significant revenue from regions such as Asia-Pacific in the mid-long-term period. One-Connect, a China-based leading technology-as-a-service platform provider for financial institutions has launched the first end-to-end big data-based data governance solution in 2019.
“Global Data Governance Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and growth opportunities available for data governance providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
1. By Application (Incident Management, Process Management, Risk Management, Audit Management, Data Quality & Security Management, Compliance Management)
2. By Organization Size (SME’s, Large Enterprises)
3. By Verticals (BFSI, Government & Defense, Retail & Consumer Goods, Energy & Utilities, Mining & Natural Resources, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Others)
4. By Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud)
5. By Business Function (Operation & IT, Finance, Legal)
6. By Component (Software, Services)
7. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Asia- Pacific)
8. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain, France, UK, Saudi-Arabia, UAE, South Africa, China, India, Japan, Australia)
9. By Company (Oracle, SAP, Collibra, Informatica, Alation, TIBCO, Erwin, Talend, TopQuadrant, Information Builders, and others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the key statistics – market size, market share, market segmentation, forecast, etc. of the global data governance market?
2. What are the current and future trends of the Data Governance market?
3. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Data Governance market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Data Governance providers across various regions?