The demand for facial recognition is increasing at a considerable rate in the UAE largely due to the factors such as rising number of partnerships among the companies, introduction of new technology in the face recognition technology such as AI, and significant adoption of the technology among the verticals such as BFSI, government & defense, airports etc.
Moreover, the increasing government plans to computerize immigration officers by using AI and facial recognition in the region to enhance the safety along with the propelling installation of face recognition technology at the airports is projected to fuel the demand for face recognition camera in the forecast period.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “UAE Face Recognition Market Analysis, 2020”, the UAE Face Recognition market is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR of during 2020-25. Based on component, the software segment acquired the considerable market share in the UAE Face Recognition market in 2019. 3D face recognition dominated the software face recognition market as the demand for 3D face recognition is growing at an enormous rate due to its features such as facial contours which is used to detect and examine various features in a human face.
Alongside this, it has numerous benefits over 2D facial recognition since it can easily detect facial data from videos and 2D images. Moreover, the rising extent of research and development in 3D face recognition software is pushing the industries such as healthcare, IT solutions, BFSI, and retail & ecommerce sectors to accentuate the implementation of face recognition technology. Therefore, the 3D face recognition segment is anticipated to gain a greater deployment rate across the country.
“UAE Face Recognition Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the industry potential, key factors impacting sales and purchase decisions, hotspots, and opportunities available for Face Recognition providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for its offerings.
Government and Defense Acquired Significant Market Share
The government and defense vertical acquired the significant market share in the UAE Face Recognition market on an account of rising degree of investment in facial recognition technology such as 3D facial recognition across the country like Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The face recognition technology is mostly deployed in the country for identifying and confirming suspected criminals, cross-border checking, along with check-in to aircraft boarding and document verification & identity management of the immigrants. Hence, this is projected to expected to lead to a significant impact toward the growth of UAE Face Recognition market in the forthcoming period as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “UAE Face Recognition Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the key players with a considerable market share in the UAE Face Recognition market are Emirates Face Recognition, NNTC, Ayonix, Cognitec, CryptoMetrics, ACIX middle east, muzun, Huawei, Techno Brain, WAMA, Aratek.
1. By Component (Software (2D Face Recognition, 3D Face Recognition, Thermal Face Recognition, Facial Analytics), Services (Managed, Professional))
2. By Application (Attendance Tracking and Monitoring, Security & Surveillance, Access Control, Emotion Recognition, Others)
3. By End-User (Automobile, Government & Defense, Transportation Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Retail & Ecommerce, Others (Education, etc.))
4. By Country (Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, Sharjah & Northern Emirates),
5. By Company (Emirates Face Recognition, NNTC, Ayonix, Cognitec, CryptoMetrics, ACIX middle east, muzun, Huawei, WAMA, Aratek. etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Face Recognition industry?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Face Recognition industry?
5. What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Face Recognition firms across various regions?