The burgeoning demand for bio-based chemicals is projected to replace the petrochemical products. The growing trend to replace petrochemical products with natural alternatives is expected to strongly contribute to the growth of Global oleochemicals market. The manufacturers are increasing their focus on reducing the carbon footprint with sustainable oleochemicals and derivatives. Moreover, the ability of oleochemicals to offer functional efficiency, performance, and biodegradability is anticipated to boost the its demand globally.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Oleochemicals Market Analysis, 2020”, the oleochemicals market is anticipated to register a CAGR of around 5% during 2020-25. The surging demand for oleochemicals from the end users such as personal care is expected to positively impact the growth of Global oleochemicals market in the years to come. Moreover, the establishment of regulations such as Registration, Evaluation, and Authorization of Chemicals (REACH) for low carbon economy in Europe would boost the demand for oleochemicals. REACH regulation bounds the emission of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) into the environment and ensures utilization of safe substitutes in place of hazardous chemicals.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, the Asia Pacific region captured a significant market share in the Global oleochemicals market in 2019. The Asia Pacific oleochemicals market is majorly driven by China and India on account of increasing urbanization and demand for higher-performing finished products. Moreover, the surging utilization of oleochemicals in soaps, detergents, food and beverage industries is anticipated to strongly contribute to the growth of Asia Pacific oleochemicals market in the forthcoming period.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Global oleochemicals market include BASF Corporation, Oleon NV, Evonik, Croda, Emery Oleochemicals, AkzoNobel, ADM, etc. The companies are introducing new plants in the countries through joint venture to expand their business. In 2017, Cepsa and Golden Agri-Resources joint venture Sinar Mas Cepsa launched an oleochemical plant in Indonesia.
"Global Oleochemicals Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for oleochemicals firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Fatty Acids, Fatty Alcohols, Fatty Acid Derivatives, Fatty Acid Methyl Esters)
2. By End User (Personal Care and Cosmetics, Rubber and Plastics, Soaps and Detergents, Coatings and Resins, Lubricants and Greases, Others)
3. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific)
4. By Competitors (BASF Corporation, Oleon NV, Evonik, Croda, Emery Oleochemicals, AkzoNobel, ADM, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global oleochemicals market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global oleochemicals market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the oleochemicals companies across various regions?