Press Release Description
Mounting Procurement of Aircraft to Stimulate the Growth of the Radar Absorbent Materials Market through 2027
The Global Radar Absorbent Materials Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19% in the forecast period of 2022-27, cites MarkNtel Advisors in their recent research report. The Radar Absorbent Material (RAM) market is driven by the rapidly mounting adoption of these materials in various commercial environments to lowers the scattering of radar from large buildings at airports & wind turbines and mitigate problems or interferences in both civil & military radar systems.
The same aspect is also generating growth opportunities for the leading players to increase their production & distribution capacities and cater to the burgeoning demands for radar absorbent materials globally.
Besides, the application of RAM is also propelling in various commercial products such as microwave food packaging, which is fueling the market growth. The increasing investment for developing textile-based metamaterial for radar absorption, upsurge in demand for imaging equipment, and modernization of the healthcare sector are likely to fuel the market growth in the forecast period, further states the research report, “Global Radar Absorbent Materials Market Analysis, 2022.”
Increasing Need to Design Aircraft Wings to Drive the Demand for Circuit Analog Technology
Based on Technology, Circuit Analog RAM is anticipated to make substantial contributions to the overall growth of the Global Radar Absorbent Materials Market during the forecast period. This growth attributes to the use of this technology to design products and develop wing-shaped structures in aircraft, drones, & unmanned aerial vehicles, among others.
Besides, with the mounting adoption of these devices & air vehicles for applications like surveillance, emergency rescue, product delivery, military, & commercial purposes, among others, the demand for circuit analogs is set to observe an upsurge & shall positively influence the growth of the Global Radar Absorbent Materials Market during the forecast period.
Massive Defense Budgets to Stimulate the Demand for Radar Absorbent Materials in North America
On the geographical front, North America acquired the largest share of the Global Radar Absorbent Material Market in the previous years and is anticipated to prevail in the same trend during the forecast period. It owes principally to the active participation of the government of different countries in the region through massive investments in the defense sector, procuring several aircraft to strengthen the defense system, thereby propelling demand for radar absorbent materials.
Among all, the US is anticipated to dominate the market across North America during the forecast period. It owes principally to the soaring demand for absorbing material across industries like automotive, aerospace, telecommunication, & consumer electronics like antennas, car radios, and mobile phones, among others, upsurging the demand for radar absorbent materials and driving the market through 2027.
The leading players in the Global Radar Absorbent Materials Market are Arc Technologies, Inc., BAE Systems Plc, Cuming Microwave Corporation, Eeonyx, Laird Technologies, Inc., MSM. Industries, Inc., Mast Technologies, Micromag, MWT-Materials, Inc., Panashield, Parker Hannifin Corp, and Soliani EMC SRL.
Key Questions Answered in the Research Report
- What are the current & future trends in the Global Radar Absorbent Materials Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & product adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across various regions, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Radar Absorbent Materials Market?
- What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, & expectations from radar absorbent materials manufacturers across various regions?
- By Type (Magnetic, Dielectric, Hybrid)
- By Technology (Impedance matching (Pyramidal Absorbers, Tapered Loading Absorbers, Matching Layer Absorbers), Resonant absorbers (Jaumann layers, Dallenbach layers, Salisbury Screen], Circuit Analog RAM, Magnetic RAM, Adaptive RAM [Dynamically adaptive RAM))
- By Material (Carbon, Metal and Metal Particles, Conducting Polymers, Polypyrrole (Polypyrrole-Polymer Composites, Polypyrrole-Fabric Composites, Conducting Polymer Latex), Polyaniline (Polyaniline Fibers), Other Conducting Polymers, Tubules, and Filaments, Chiral Materials, Shielding)
- By Application (Commercial, Military)
- By Sales Channel (Manufacturer/Distributor/Service Provider, Aftermarket)
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
- By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, The UK, Russia, Italy, China, Japan, India, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure