The global Pre Engineered Market is burgeoning on account of growth in urbanization, rising demand for affordable housing, exponential rise in smart warehousing, and construction market across the globe. Magnanimous growth in E-commerce industry has propelled the demand for smart logistics industry, coupled with warehouses required to be installed in a shorter duration. Pre Engineered Buildings are comparatively lighter in weight and are cost-efficient. Therefore, the demand is rising from the emerging economies to accommodate rising population demand.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Global Pre Engineered Buildings Market, Analysis, 2020”, the market size pre-engineered buildings is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during 2020-25 to exceed USD24 billion in 2025.
Asia Pacific has been outperforming other regions in terms of sales of pre-engineered buildings. In Asia Pacific, the countries such as China, India, are leading the regional demand, followed by UAE, Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries in the Middle East. Exponential rise in retail outlets in the form of restaurants and eateries, coffee shops, etc. has been inducing the need for pre-engineered buildings.
It has been found that the steel-based pre-engineered buildings have been registering strides over the past years due to its high strength and greater durability. The usage of steel-based pre-engineered buildings in the form of green buildings has been surging at a faster pace in the Middle East, Asia Pacific, followed by Europe and the Northern America, revealed by MarkNtel Advisors in its research report “Global Pre Engineered Buildings Market, Analysis, 2020”.
However, the steel prices has been prone to large scale volatility due to several macroeconomic factors such as anti-dumping duties, fluctuating prices of iron-ore, etc. remains the key challenge to the Pre-Engineered buildings market. However, ongoing commodity market reforms in China and increased construction spending in India are expected to result in stabilization in the global prices, as both the companies are the largest producer of steel in the world in 2020.
According to MarkNtel Advisors’, the Pre Engineered Construction market is capital intensive and required highly skilled manpower along with sophisticated technology. Therefore, the entry barriers to the industry remained high. The industry is set to remain the same in the forthcoming years. The key players occupying a considerable market share in the global Pre Engineered Buildings market include Blusescope, Lindab, Nucor, Kirby, Everest, PEB, ATCO, Zamil, Meemar, Mabani, Steelway, Emirates Building Systems, Phenix, etc.
"Global Pre Engineered Buildings Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for Pre Engineered Buildings manufacturers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type of Material (Steel, Aluminum, Others)
2. By Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial)
3. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific)
4. By Countries (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Rest of Europe, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, China, India, South East Asia, Japan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
5. By Competitors (Blusescope, Lindab, Nucor, Kirby, Everest, PEB, ATCO, Zamil, Meemar, Mabani, Steelway, Emirates Building Systems, Phenix, etc)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Pre Engineered Buildings Market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Pre Engineered Buildings Market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Pre Engineered Buildings manufacturers across various regions?