Press Release Description
Global Augmented Reality in Agriculture Market shall grow at a CAGR of 50.2% during 2024-29
According to the MarkNtel Advisors research report, the Global Augmented Reality in Agriculture Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of around 50.2% during the forecast period, i.e., 2024-29. It owes to the rapidly increasing population raising the pressure on the food supply & investment globally to elevate agriculture to bring the most out of the farming industry. The use of AR technology in agriculture shall facilitate the farmers to decrease crop wastage & increase production at a robust pace. It shall result in fulfilling the requirements of consumers & reaching the targets.
Key questions answered in the study
- What are the current and future trends in the Global Augmented Reality in Agriculture Market?
- How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
- How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
- What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Augmented Reality in Agriculture Market?
- What is the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the Global Augmented Reality in Agriculture Market service providers across various regions?
Stimulated Training For New Farmers to Attain Exhibits Fastest Growth
Based on the Application, the segment Stimulated Training For New Farmers is likely to attain the fastest growth in the forecast years. It lets the new farmers accustom themselves to agricultural tools through e-learning platforms. Augmented Reality shall help new farmers to learn complex tools that shall further minimize serious accidents as well. It is also likely to enable remote collaboration & training from expert farmers in using advanced agricultural methods & techniques.
"Global Augmented Reality in Agriculture Market Analysis, 2024" provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Reefer Container providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors' success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies to formulate 'Go to Market' strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
Asia-Pacific to Register Fastest Growth
The Asia-Pacific region is likely to register the fastest growth in the Global Augmented Reality in Agriculture market during the forecast period. The flooding population in countries like China & India is the prime factor propelling the demand for agricultural production, further leading towards the overall market growth. China shall dominate the market due to the abundant availability of low-cost hardware manufacturers and the surging requirement for modern farming equipment. On the other hand, due to increasing consumer demand, India is likely to bring lucrative growth opportunities for the market. Therefore, based on these factors, the Asia-Pacific region is very likely to contribute to the overall market growth in the forecast period, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, "Global Augmented Reality in Agriculture Market Analysis, 2024."
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players in the market are Nedap CowControl, Vaderstad, Yeppar, Amazonen-Werke, Kuhn, Fendt, Claas-Group, Massey Ferguson.
- By Component (Hardware (Head-mounted display and Smart glass, Holographic Displays, Head-up display, Handheld devices, Software (AR Visualization Software, AR Content Management System (CMS), AR Training Simulator Software, AR SDK)
- By End-User (Farming, Livestock, Greenhouse)
- By Application (Visually Monitoring, Stimulated Training of New Farmers, Optimizing tool choice, Buying Livestock, Herd Management)
- By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
Place an order
100% Safe & Secure
Strongest encryption on the website to make your purchase safe and secure