According to MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Crop Protection Market Analysis, 2020”, the crop protection market is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2020-25. The rising demand for safe food products and the growing adoption of organic farming are the key factors driving the demand for biopesticides in the countries. Moreover, the development of biopesticides requires low capital and less development time thereby encouraging the manufacturers to invest in biopesticides in the years to come. Therefore, the adoption of biopesticides is anticipated to positively impact the growth of Global crop protection market in the years to come.
As per MarkNtel Advisors’ study, Fungicides grabbed a considerable market share in the Global crop protection market in 2019. The ability of fungicides to protect crops from fungal diseases is expected to boost the its demand in the countries. Moreover, the growing awareness about fungal infections and preventive measures is projected to positively impact the growth of fungicides market in the years to come.
The demand for crop protection for fruits and vegetables is projected to rapidly grow in the forthcoming period on account of growing food processing industry. Moreover, the surging demand for healthy and good quality fruits and vegetables on account of changing dietary habits of the consumers is expected to positively impact the demand for crop protection chemicals.
The major players who has grabbed a considerable market share in the Global crop protection market include BASF, Dow Chemical Company, Sumitomo, Syngenta, Bayer Cropscience, FMC Corporation, Nufarm Limited, etc.
"Global Crop Protection Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for crop protection firms across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go to Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Type (Synthetic Pesticides, Biopesticides)
2. By Crop Type (Cereals, Oil Seeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Others)
3. By Mode of Application (Foliar Spray, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment, Others)
4. By Geographic Region (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific)
5. By Competitors (BASF, Dow Chemical Company, Sumitomo, Syngenta, Bayer Cropscience, FMC Corporation, Nufarm Limited, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global crop protection market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global crop protection market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the crop protection companies across various regions?