The growing awareness among the individual on account of surging usage of nuclear energy, increasing diagnostic imaging center around the globe along with spur in the use of radiation theory in the healthcare sector is projecting a positive impact on the market growth of the global radiation shielding solution market. Moreover, the spur in the use of radiation shielding across the end-user industries along with improving healthcare infrastructure in the emergent countries and rising number of nuclear energy plant is anticipated to bolster the demand for radiation shielding solution in the forecast period.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report titled “Global Radiation Shielding Solution Market Analysis, 2020”, the CAGR of global radiation shielding solution market is expected to be more than 5% during 2020-25. North America dominated the global radiation shielding market in 2019. The U.S. is gradually moving toward an older and more diverse population. Owing to this, the US held the majority share in North America on account of accelerating rate of aging population along with the increasing cases of cancer, thus resulted in increasing demand for imaging services in the country. Thereby, it is anticipated to elevate the number of diagnostic imaging centers in the country which is predicted to influence the demand for radiation shielding solutions in the coming years.
Radiation can be a serious concern to the health of an operator or a patient in a hospital environment where a medical x-ray system, CT scanners, Fluoroscopy system, dental X-ray systems, etc., are being used. Owing to this, the radiation shielding acquired the significant market share in the global radiation shielding solution market in 2019. The demand for radiation shielding is high in the medical sector on account of rising deployment of radiation-based equipment for diagnosis of various health problems such as infectious and chronic diseases across the globe. The rising adoption of medical imaging devices along with growing adoption of radiation shielding in the nuclear power generation and in aerospace industry is surging the demand for diagnostic shielding in the forthcoming period. Therefore, the market of the radiation shielding solution is projected to upsurge in the coming years, as stated in the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report “Global Radiation Shielding Solution Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors research report, the market competitors in the Global Radiation Shielding Solution market are Ultraray, Vulcan, Nelco, MarShield, AmRay, Gaven Industries, Wardray Premise, Alimed, Veritas Medical, Von Gahlen, Ray-Bar Engineering, etc. In order to gain competitive edge over the market, the market players through launches, mergers and acquisitions are boosting their market share in the region.
1. By Solution (Radiation Therapy Shielding, Diagnostic Shielding, Nuclear Shielding, Others Nuclear Medical Shielding etc.))
2. By Material (Lead Shielding, Lead Composite Shielding, Lead Free Shielding)
3. By End-User (Healthcare, Power Generation, Security & Defense, Aerospace, Nuclear Industry, Others (Telecom, Agriculture, etc.))
4. By Region (North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa)
5. By Country (US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, India, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, Australia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy)
6. By Company (Ultraray, Vulcan, Nelco, MarShield, AmRay, Gaven Industries, Wardray Premise, Alimed, Veritas Medical, Von Gahlen, Ray-Bar Engineering, etc.)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the Global Radiation Shielding Solution market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the regions?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the Global Radiation Shielding Solution market industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from Radiation Shielding Solution suppliers across various regions?