Rising disposable income, increasing demand for pacakaged and nutritional food coupled with the vairations spefically for bakery aand confectionary across the globe is driving the global caramel ingredients market. Moreover, the rapid rise in the e-commerce industry and chaning in grocery buying behvaous due to busy and hectic schedule is contributing to the global caramel ingredient market to grow. In addition, the trend of ice cream consumption as a dessert, dine outs coupled with the rising demand for the frozen bakery products due to the longer shelf life is contribting to the global caramel ingredients market.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Global Caramel Ingredient Market Analysis, 2020”, the global caramel ingredient market is set to grow at a CAGR of around 7.50% during 2020-25 on account of the rising demand for the frozen bakery products due to longer shelf life and availability in numerous taste and flavors. Moreover, the rising hypermarket/ supermarkets, retail malls, and expanding e-commerce sector is contributing to the sales of bakery, confectionary and beverages across the globe, Therefore, creating the demand for caramel ingredient across the globe.
In 2019, the liquid form dominated the caramel ingredient market on account of the vast usage in the beverages such as juices, soda and other alcoholic& non-alcoholic drinks. Moreover, the confectionary segment dominated the market in 2019 on account of the rising demand for the colorful candy’s, caramel chocolates and drinks by the end users.
Innovation by the players to Contribute to the Energy Drink Market
The product innovation by the confectionery, bakery products and beverage manufacturer is helping the demand generation of caramel ingredient market. Moreover, the change in the presentation and packaging of the products as per the end-user’s choice is one of the prime factor contributing to the market growth. For instance, U.S based Arcadia Brewing Company tied up with Biggby Coffee in 2018 to launch a “Salted caramel coffee powder” for the United States. Moreover, Dove, a chocolate brand based in the United States announced to introduce “White Chocolate Caramel Apple” in 2019, which would taster like an apple pie, as reveled by MarkNtel Advisors, in its report on “Global Caramel Ingredients Market Analysis, 2020”.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, with the growth in the demand for frozen bakery and confectionary products. The companies are expanding their geographical coverage for the various segments such chocolate, candies etc. to gain a competitive edge in the industry. The leading players which grabbed the major share in the industry are (Cargill Inc., Nestle S.A., Mars Inc., Kerry Group, Ferrero SpA, Goetze’s
Candy Company, Inc., DDW The Color House, Others etc.
A few of the instances of geographical expansion by the industry players are: In 2018, Metarom announced to setup a sales unit in Malaysia Moreover, the company also has plan to setup a factory in Kuala Lumpur which would be house the R&D, flavor creation lab etc.
“Global Caramel Ingredient Market Analysis, 2020” provides comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, regional opportunities, key factors impacting sales and purchase decision, hotspots and opportunities available for caramel ingredient providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for success for competitors along with strategic factorial indexing measuring competitor's capabilities on 16 parameters. This will help companies in the competition assessment, formulation of Go To Market Strategies and identifying the blue ocean for their offerings.
1. By Form Type (Liquid, Granular, Solid Ingredients)
2. By Application (Coloring, Topping, Flavoring, Others)
3. By End Use (Bakery, Confectionery, Ince-Cream & Desserts, Beverages, Others)
4. By Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
5. By Country (The United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, The U.K, France, Italy, Spain, Russia & CIS, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Turkey, South Africa, Egypt, China, India, Japan, South Korea, South East Asia)
6. By Competitors (Cargill Inc., Nestle S.A., Mars Inc., Kerry Group, Ferrero SpA, Goetze’s Candy Company inc., DDW The Color House, Others)
Key questions answered in the study:
1. What are the current and future trends of the global caramel ingredient market?
2. How the industry has been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. What are the future plans and customer expectations of end-users across the globe?
4. How the competition has been shaping across the countries followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global caramel ingredient industry?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the caramel ingredient suppliers across various regions?